Rend tech ltd

hi all, new to the forum
we are a rendering company based in Waterlooville ,Hampshire. we mainly do sprayed renders, parex ,k-rend ,webber covering Hampshire ,dorset ,west sussex & surrey
we run a turbosol pro h diesel machine..

I've been f**k**g skimming this 2 Weeks. Can't wait to get back outside. Note to self don't skim in the summer u dickhead.

I did 3 small sets today and no f**k**g radio and just me there. You wouldn't believe the s**t that I was thinking about today.
Haha ye I'm same think about s**t ud never think about normally sort of talking to urself in ur head and going thru life

Haha ye I'm same think about s**t ud never think about normally sort of talking to urself in ur head and going thru life
When i was mixing up i was thinking why am I even here. Will I just get someone else to finish the job. Will I just f**k off on holiday. Why am I even skimming. 10am comes set finished. I say to myself I'll go out and do the garden walls. Am getting happy now. I look out it starts pissing down ffs. I go out to start the gen and the c**t starts.

When i was mixing up i was thinking why am I even here. Will I just get someone else to finish the job. Will I just f**k off on holiday. Why am I even skimming. 10am comes set finished. I say to myself I'll go out and do the garden walls. Am getting happy now. I look out it starts pissing down ffs. I go out to start the gen and the c**t starts.
Honestly mate, your posts describe exactly how I feel about it as well. I've never hated anything so much in my life.