Rend tech ltd

Members online

hi all, new to the forum
we are a rendering company based in Waterlooville ,Hampshire. we mainly do sprayed renders, parex ,k-rend ,webber covering Hampshire ,dorset ,west sussex & surrey
we run a turbosol pro h diesel machine..

keithuk

Private Member
Welcome along mate ,hope your busy ,the weather has not been our friend latery

zolco

Private Member
Welcome aboard rend tech

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zolco

Private Member
Welcome along mate ,hope your busy ,the weather has not been our friend latery
Are you killing your rainy days at the golf course Keith?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

theclemo

Private Member
I've been f**k**g skimming this 2 Weeks. Can't wait to get back outside. Note to self don't skim in the summer u dickhead.

uni-king

Private Member
It's my last day tomorrow. I f**k**g hate it lol.
I hate it cos its so easy and boring..skimmed nearly a full flat 2day..1 gage 2mz to finish the flat literally 3 bags between us 2mz and I'm off home..be home 4 11 2mz

theclemo

Private Member
I hate it cos its so easy and boring..skimmed nearly a full flat 2day..1 gage 2mz to finish the flat literally 3 bags between us 2mz and I'm off home..be home 4 11 2mz
I did 3 small sets today and no f**k**g radio and just me there. You wouldn't believe the s**t that I was thinking about today.

uni-king

Private Member
I did 3 small sets today and no f**k**g radio and just me there. You wouldn't believe the s**t that I was thinking about today.
Haha ye I'm same think about s**t ud never think about normally sort of talking to urself in ur head and going thru life

theclemo

Private Member
Haha ye I'm same think about s**t ud never think about normally sort of talking to urself in ur head and going thru life
When i was mixing up i was thinking why am I even here. Will I just get someone else to finish the job. Will I just f**k off on holiday. Why am I even skimming. 10am comes set finished. I say to myself I'll go out and do the garden walls. Am getting happy now. I look out it starts pissing down ffs. I go out to start the gen and the c**t starts.

stuart23

Private Member
When i was mixing up i was thinking why am I even here. Will I just get someone else to finish the job. Will I just f**k off on holiday. Why am I even skimming. 10am comes set finished. I say to myself I'll go out and do the garden walls. Am getting happy now. I look out it starts pissing down ffs. I go out to start the gen and the c**t starts.
Honestly mate, your posts describe exactly how I feel about it as well. I've never hated anything so much in my life.

Danny

Administrator
hi all, new to the forum
we are a rendering company based in Waterlooville ,Hampshire. we mainly do sprayed renders, parex ,k-rend ,webber covering Hampshire ,dorset ,west sussex & surrey
we run a turbosol pro h diesel machine..
Welcome :D