Refina plaziflex

Members online

Fritz

Been using these about 18 months now and on about my third one, but I'm having real problems with the lines it is leaving on my final trowel. I've tried lightly sanding the edges this works temporary and even bought a protective cover for it but still no good, I can ever use 1 side of the trowell and this is from basically brand new. I've also tried Delehedy but didn't get on with that.
Anyone have any suggestions apart from resorting back to steel or buying a new one every few months?
Thanks in advance

The nelamax is harder wearing but still scratches, perhaps a s*p*r*lex trowel would be more suitable for you.

My suggestion is to “up your game my friend” One trowel is all that is needed from start to finish.

I was having same problem, if I get out the plazi now I will always leave the opening up trowel /closing trowel stage to a super flex trowel. No matter what I done with the plastic.. sand it etc was just hairline scratching it. Paint would prob fill it anyway but it was just bugging me titts off! :frio:

I was having same problem, if I get out the plazi now I will always leave the opening up trowel /closing trowel stage to a super flex trowel. No matter what I done with the plastic.. sand it etc was just hairline scratching it. Paint would prob fill it anyway but it was just bugging me titts off! :frio:

Couldn’t agree more