Refina hop up

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

Got a 1300mm Refina hop up for sale.

I bought two a couple of years ago when I was doing ceilings day in day out on the insurance and had a lab to move them. now keep one In the van as a spare and the others sat in the lock up looking lonely.

Probably not worth posting it so anyone local want it? £50 and I'll even give it a clean for you.

I bought two a couple of years ago when I was doing ceilings day in day out on the insurance and had a lab to move them. now keep one In the van as a spare and the others sat in the lock up looking lonely.

Probably not worth posting it so anyone local want it? £50 and I'll even give it a clean for you.

£50 for a hop up thats bent in the middle......................:rolleyes)

Can i pay in weekly instalments im a bit short of money @Olican is hogging all the work in devon!!:RpS_sneaky::RpS_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been meaning to ask how your finding work down here, keeping busy?
To be honest I've been that busy doing my own place up in newton total refurb!! Then I've been back and forth up north doing stuff that i promised!! Im kind of at a point now were i need to start avin a look about il pm you my number fella if you ever need a extra trowel :RpS_thumbsup:

1300 high?

Status
Not open for further replies.