Hey, thought it would be rude to sign up and not introduce myself to all. Hope you all are well and seems like a really great setup you have here for the plastering community!
As I'm a newbie here, I wanted to say that I'm always willing to help people on the technical side of things if they have websites that they run as I'm quite tech savvy.
If so, feel free to get in touch with me replying here or if I'm not on, email me at info@raysplastering.co.uk

Here's my site and I would actually make a bold claim and say it's the best plastering website ever!
https://raysplastering.co.uk

Plasterer in Kent & South East London

raysplastering-3d-screenshots.png
3d-card-effect-landing-page-rays-plastering-ltd.png

I've spent a lot of time & effort on it and would love to hear your thoughts on it, good or bad!

Very happy to be here, thanks and hope to meet some awesome people on here!

I would get that pic of dabbing down, also that plastic black trowel and that pointing trowel at the side of your name, apart from that it looks ok xx

Yeah the pic of dabbing is not good I wouldn't be impressed if I knew you was dabbing with a spoon and very stingy at that!!!!! Hard lines bud n bigger dots. But yeah not bad website seen much better tbf!(y)

Thanks for the all comments people & nice to meet you all!

@jamesthefirst - Can i skim straight onto moisture board?
I would advise you use use a strong bonding agent, PVA isn't great but should do the job but not advised.

I'd love to see some other plastering websites that people have and which say are better as I'm always looking for things to improve.

@HeritagePlasters - Return on investment
It's still early days as the site has only gone live about a month ago, however there is a significant amount of traffic in locations nearby me which I can check using Google Analytics that i have in my website.
The cost of the website was minimal as a friend has done it, and we went through a strategic plan of creating a page designated for each of the most significant areas in my borough.
For example each of these links targets a small area:
Plasterer in Bexley
Plasterer in Bromley
Plasterer in Dartford
However business has seemed to picked up since the lauch, however I'm trying to work it for the long game to make sure I can keep getting found on them search engines such as Google.

I would advise you use use a strong bonding agent, PVA isn't great but should do the job but not advised.

I'd love to see some other plastering websites that people have and which say are better as I'm always looking for things to improve.

It's still early days as the site has only gone live about a month ago, however there is a significant amount of traffic in locations nearby me which I can check using Google Analytics that i have in my website.
The cost of the website was minimal as a friend has done it, and we went through a strategic plan of creating a page designated for each of the most significant areas in my borough.
Plasterer in Bexley
Plasterer in Bromley
Plasterer in Dartford
However business has seemed to picked up since the lauch, however I'm trying to work it for the long game to make sure I can keep getting found on them search engines such as Google.

every plot i skim has moisture board in wet areas.
id advise anyone and everyone to 1 coat it ....and any and every plot you ever come across.
for whoever and whenever you are god always 1 coated.
chapter 1
verse 1
"dont listen to shite"

Plasterer in Bexley
Plasterer in Bromley
Plasterer in Dartford

site looks good :D watch out for those location pages though they need to really be different to each page :D

site looks good :D watch out for those location pages though they need to really be different to each page :D
Thanks very much Danny!
Yeah completely agree, just a lot of work to do for the 66 location pages I have up there lol!
Thinking of adding in something more topical relevant to that specific area,
E.G other recommended businesses in the local area and list a few that I would say are great (y)
Any other suggestions for the location pages?

Thanks very much Danny!
Yeah completely agree, just a lot of work to do for the 66 location pages I have up there lol!
E.G other recommended businesses in the local area and list a few that I would say are great (y)

yeah its not easy to do but a couple of jobs off each page and it is paid for :D

Thanks very much Danny!
Add a milf page