Rated people

He is deffo a wind up, he probably has a gang of lads and isn't on the tools much, hence has more time to wind people up on here

A few things give him away

He worries more about tools getting damaged in the van than actually using them

In the posts where he isn't talking utter nonse or acting the goat he seems to enjoy talking or moaning about pricing work or someone taking his work.

Give yeself up Andy g you've been sussed

Yes very true I must have buy 10 job now and done 1 it f**k**g wank, see at one time advertsing in paper was good iuff
Went through a dead spell, five years past, tried Rated People, bought ten jobs and got one.Turned out that I worked for nothing on that job as it was the same price as my fees for the ten jobs. Never again ! You live and learn mate.

It funny I tell u something now, I love plastering new homes out keep me fit keep me strong but no your own earning 500 a is not good inuff what a f**k**g insult to a tradesman, they is something very wrong in the plastering world, cant on one agree with me but no u are all the same
What’s wrong is u saying 500 is happy days to the world for a plasterer in a boom.If u can’t make it then pack it in.U got lab?.

What the Irish coffee like in Ireland, love them in England but hard to get a good one missis make a good one maybe u have good resape
I've never seen anyone sup one in 7 years here. However, bar work here is considered one of the professions, It's not work for donks, like in UK. So, I expect that it would be jolly good.

Things got very quiet around here for a while....if this was my forum I'd employ someone like Andy to get the ratings up...just a theory