Rated people

You would be well suited working for the council.
It funny I tell u something now, I love plastering new homes out keep me fit keep me strong but no your own earning 500 a is not good inuff what a f**k**g insult to a tradesman, they is something very wrong in the plastering world, cant on one agree with me but no u are all the same

It funny I tell u something now, I love plastering new homes out keep me fit keep me strong but no your own earning 500 a is not good inuff what a f**k**g insult to a tradesman, they is something very wrong in the plastering world, cant on one agree with me but no u are all the same
30E53DFA-2E0D-4E76-84F9-F2A3B1A1D321.gif

Them sites are the lowest of the low, the fact them sites even exist keeps prices down as their is always some clown willing to work all day for £100.

It's alot like ebay, only theyve done it totally backwards, the person who is willing to work for the least money wins the job.
Yes very true I must have buy 10 job now and done 1 it f**k**g wank, see at one time advertsing in paper was good iuff

Yes very true I must have buy 10 job now and done 1 it f**k**g wank, see at one time advertsing in paper was good iuff

Ive never been on them sites can you explain what you mean, youve bought 10 jobs but only ended up doing 1 of them?

I don't understand how you can buy 10 jobs then not do them? How does it work

Ive never been on them sites can you explain what you mean, youve bought 10 jobs but only ended up doing 1 of them?

Are you driving to all these jobs and just measuring up?
O yes u have to buy a job say 20 pounds than u get a text with contact details and the u go look and u mite get job, but f**k me u get a lot of time wasteing c**ts

O yes u have to buy a job say 20 pounds than u get a text with contact details and the u go look and u mite get job, but f**k me u get a lot of time wasteing c**ts

Hold on.....

You pay someone £20 to be given contact details of a job? Then most of the time you don't get the job.....

Is that seriously how that site works or are you taking the p.iss....?

Hold on.....

You pay someone £20 to be given contact details of a job? Then most of the time you don't get the job.....

Is that seriously how that site works or are you taking the p.iss....?
Andyg not piss taking, this is how it works it a last resort, I should be on site but been kick of 3 site could only earn 500 a week am 2 slow for site work