Rain

Members online

Mag

Anyone else given up rendering for a bit as it seems to have been raining for months . I’m back skimming keeping the monies coming in ..

Anyone else given up rendering for a bit as it seems to have been raining for months . I’m back skimming keeping the monies coming in ..
Got two jobs to f**k**g finish . Doing my f**k**g head in . Every time I go out side I say never again. This time never a f**k**g gain

Hard Times ahead 4month down hill I always say we're on up end of Jan short month Feb nearly spring again hope that makes you feel better lol

We have a week's worth of render finish to apply ...all scratched ready...beads on ect...

Hope weather allows next week

Went a did a small inside job instead today as looked like drizzle ..

Will get this done and next outside render job when weather improves ...march

We have a week's worth of render finish to apply ...all scratched ready...beads on ect...

Hope weather allows next week

Went a did a small inside job instead today as looked like drizzle ..

Will get this done and next outside render job when weather improves ...march
Assume modern renders are ok for scratch/base coats if only light rain/ drizzle ?

I’ve only stopped until it stops raining as I can’t be assed to keep going in and then coming home .
ive managed to top an ewi weds. scratch 2 houses ocr. hope to top them mon tues next week. then start a 200m cavity rail job in old ports weds onwards

Were not touching anything now until March im old school in that respect.

We render march - october and even thats nearly killed me this last couple of years different if thats all you do i guess.

Im fact wouldnt bother me if i never render again after headache ive had on jobs last & this year honestly dont thonk the rates are worth the stress and outlay anymore!

I dropped back inside for a couple of jobs but tbh walked off one as just being inside it was getting me depressed, count your blessings outside mate , start another ocr Monday
Variety is spice of life though

Any heater recommendations not just for helping materials along but to keep my feet warm too

I can.t remember the last harsh winter we have had, a few days of rain and you renderers are squealing like pigs, man up, bunch of tarts.

Tapit

It's not the cold or wet weather for myself it's the render itself I worry about ...
I'm Not applying finish in the rain or if dropping to freezing...

Ive got renders booked in through to january. Its hard. But in the summer its usually pretty much 7 days a week.

So f**k it. Enjoy sitting at home anyway. I need a second business to fill my time.

ED374645-D13A-4F88-B265-E448C6682D64.jpeg
ED374645-D13A-4F88-B265-E448C6682D64.jpeg