quality work.....

christ i thought these days were gone.
the lads told me there flat out aswell.
absolute shocking.......
F**kme who did that...stevie wonders guide dog???? The main question is who the hell is paying them to put out that utter crap work!!!! Unbelievable

F**kme who did that...stevie wonders guide dog???? The main question is who the hell is paying them to put out that utter crap work!!!! Unbelievable
Stevie wonders guide dog wouldnt be blind . Prob cant plaster but ye get me point ha

Because they pay s**t rates they get s**t workers, I can’t even bring myself to call them skimmers let alone plasterers, probably cheaper to pay a labourer to follow round with a sanding pole and a tub or ten of Ames
I know site prices are still s**t but you ve got to have a little pride in ur work all the same. Never mind the labourer rubbing it down perhaps they should have had him do the work in the 1st place lmao

I f**k**g hate them lanterns
It’s about 2.8 x 1.5 and lucky we got a nice scaffold set up to do it they are a pain I asked what the detail was on the top and lucky they putting a trim on it i done one once builder wanted a bead round it so I did it didn’t think nothing of it but after wards looked up and I could see the bead edge in the reflection I didn’t mention it to him I just got paid and left lol

It’s about 2.8 x 1.5 and lucky we got a nice scaffold set up to do it they are a pain I asked what the detail was on the top and lucky they putting a trim on it i done one once builder wanted a bead round it so I did it didn’t think nothing of it but after wards looked up and I could see the bead edge in the reflection I didn’t mention it to him I just got paid and left lol
They really f**k me off mate same with the returns on Velux windows, as for them bloody bubble lights I can’t get up them the boy has to do them, boy he is thirty six f**k**g hell time flies

They really f**k me off mate same with the returns on Velux windows, as for them bloody bubble lights I can’t get up them the boy has to do them, boy he is thirty six f**k**g hell time flies
My maisey was 3 couple weeks ago and even I said to Mrs other day it’s mad how quick them 3 years have gone