quality work.....

When firms are paying £2.30 to £2.50 a meter that's the shite blokes leave unfortunately

Because they pay s**t rates they get s**t workers, I can’t even bring myself to call them skimmers let alone plasterers, probably cheaper to pay a labourer to follow round with a sanding pole and a tub or ten of Ames
I see on one site there was a gang of about 7 only 2 could Plaster but the others just slapped it on and was doing a house a day f**k**g criminal imo they also had a bit of ply on an ironing board as a spot board and stand

I see on one site there was a gang of about 7 only 2 could Plaster but the others just slapped it on and was doing a house a day f**k**g criminal imo they also had a bit of ply on an ironing board as a spot board and stand
Which of the seven were you and the baron ,dopey and happy ?

Why people will Work for them rates and get away with that standard nothing will change it starts at the tender point then from there it just gets lower and lower I bet many have heard bosses say oh we ain’t making money rates ain’t gone up from recession (which was 10 years ago) and why we can’t put rates up but can bank on them getting a few extra quid but just not passing it on it’s like some firms who stop tax then retention and citb the citb is a joke basically they passing the bill onto the workers and even at 1.5% an average spread on site on his yearly takings would lose 600-800 quid criminal

Why people will Work for them rates and get away with that standard nothing will change it starts at the tender point then from there it just gets lower and lower I bet many have heard bosses say oh we ain’t making money rates ain’t gone up from recession (which was 10 years ago) and why we can’t put rates up but can bank on them getting a few extra quid but just not passing it on it’s like some firms who stop tax then retention and citb the citb is a joke basically they passing the bill onto the workers and even at 1.5% an average spread on site on his yearly takings would lose 600-800 quid criminal

i just couldnt do that to some poor souls home.

They skimmed it with bonding Jesus Christ that’s worse than my work lol
Same fella once troweled in a hallway ceiling was bonding and skim mixed. He couldn't be f**k*d skimming it so just troweled in the bonding undercoat. It was more skim than bonding right enough, but still. Lol

There are bonus balls available still, £590 cash winnings for £10 bet
or as many balls you want, Easter bonus ball.

Last edited:
Hopefully @algeeman will do the decent thing and bubble them to the Blocker Man before he writes the cheque.

if i say anything il be asked to fix it for him....which im not interested in mate.
in the past ive had to do full re-skims on 3 big new houses for differnt house builders while people are living there... could you imagine it.
brand new ....
furniture
carpets
curtains
tvs
beds.
skimming around all brand new..
sockets
scirts
arcs
etc !!!
etc etc fuuck that never ever again...
people who have bought brand new houses looking at me like there about to cry ....poor fuuckers.

Agree ,since I was a young spread back in the mid 80s ,I wanted to leave perfection, I was brilliant at 21 ,less so now I'd say ,but this level is so low that it's not describable as plastering
Believe it or not but super would kick my arse if I left that standard I used to think is this c**t picking on me but he was right end of day

Agree ,since I was a young spread back in the mid 80s ,I wanted to leave perfection, I was brilliant at 21 ,less so now I'd say ,but this level is so low that it's not describable as plastering
I'd feel ashamed to leave that in someone's house. I'd be affronted to leave anything near that in some poor souls house, some of it looks like it was closed in and left. But definitely the top men paying the s**t rates have to shoulder some responsibility too (don't know rates on this job, but bad rates can attract poor workmen.

Are they doing plots in the same site as you then algee. No doubt same or similar rate that you are? F*****g do ur nut that.