Quality site dabbers

Members online

He is a bit of a weapon tbf
What because I've called you out on bolloxs? Going round posting pictures of a few gaps u sad t**t..from what I've read your a right miserable t**t anyway always oohhh wouldn't get that down here blah blah blah..if danny blocks every1 who has a opinion he would be f**k*d..theres about 20 max regular posters on here that's it

Listen lads I'm not here to fight..just telling you some home truths..theres some right f**k**g r******d people on here so for me to call some people out dosnt warrant danny getting rid because I've voiced a opinion..regarding fisherman asking for me to be removed etc on what basis? Being a cock? I've seen you being a cock plenty of times..regarding miserable t**t @Djr aka skimming monkey well hes just chatting bolloxs going around filling gaps with 2 bags of dotting but puts 5 pics up I'm assuming there the worst and there wasnt that bad hes just being a bitch taking pics of other lads work when there have probably got over loads of s**t themselves and thought f**k it..its not right but going around taking pics!!! f**k me what a cock :coffe:

Listen lads I'm not here to fight..just telling you some home truths..theres some right f**k**g r******d people on here so for me to call some people out dosnt warrant danny getting rid because I've voiced a opinion..regarding fisherman asking for me to be removed etc on what basis? Being a cock? I've seen you being a cock plenty of times..regarding miserable t**t @Djr aka skimming monkey well hes just chatting bolloxs going around filling gaps with 2 bags of dotting but puts 5 pics up I'm assuming there the worst and there wasnt that bad hes just being a bitch taking pics of other lads work when there have probably got over loads of s**t themselves and thought f**k it..its not right but going around taking pics!!! f**k me what a cock :coffe:

gav, I’ve been enjoying your decent into madness as much as the next chap. But the new username is taking away from my experience a bit. Any chance of logging into the original one please.

Ha ha love it . Get some tetleys down you and calm down you Turkey