Qualified or fully qualified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on the tools for over 35 years had a business doing things like Swindon hospital cannons health clubs from start to finish all metal stud plastering ect got told yest I need a level 2 to be classed as qualified only lost business to going Afghan on reserve did 2 tours but got a bit f**k*d up on last one back to full health now
I doff my cap to ya Paul, thanks for all you done out there

All good now just need to get working doing my head in moved back to Doncaster my home town don't really know any one my injury cost me more than business lost house pro fighter licence been doing a few extention ect and ewi

All good now just need to get working doing my head in moved back to Doncaster my home town don't really know any one my injury cost me more than business lost house pro fighter licence been doing a few extention ect and ewi

hope it goes well for you paul --------

Can i put my rates up then ?,get a sign written Van ,and talk even more s**t on here ?
You probably need to put rates up heard you were to cheap
Wait till you got a clean van to put signs on
Never heard you talk s**t so probably could do with a bit more s**t talk
:birra:

I've been on the tools for over 35 years had a business doing things like Swindon hospital cannons health clubs from start to finish all metal stud plastering ect got told yest I need a level 2 to be classed as qualified only lost business to going Afghan on reserve did 2 tours but got a bit f**k*d up on last one back to full health now

glad you are on the road to recovery and I wonder if there is anything @Geason can do to help you get your NVQ?

Good luck buddy :D

Problem is the public should have access to database we're they can check if they wanted too to c if an individual is qualified.regardless trade.if it came at a cost within reason, don't mind paying.I know their is qualified guys that are crap etc,, but their are loads of so called supermarket plasterers out their.

I wish there was something so we could get all the sh#t our the system there was a time when being a plaster mentioned something

Problem is the public should have access to database we're they can check if they wanted too to c if an individual is qualified.regardless trade.if it came at a cost within reason, don't mind paying.I know their is qualified guys that are crap etc,, but their are loads of so called supermarket plasterers out their.

The only system like that which works is the gas safe register. The electrical one commonly (and erroneously) referred to as Part P isn't very good as it hasn't removed the cowboys, is too easy to join and costs about £700 a year. The electrical trade is suffering a 'race to the bottom' every bit as bad as the plastering game.

Probably the worst of the lot are 'builders'. Literally anyone can say they're a builder and start doing structural work with no acreditation, qualification or supervision by a governing body.

There is advice available to everyone about what they should look for and should or shouldn't do when hiring a tradesman. Yet there are so many people that ignore it and simply go for the cheapest quote. When it inevitably goes tits up they run crying to anyone that'll listen.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it brush it's teeth.

The only system like that which works is the gas safe register. The electrical one commonly (and erroneously) referred to as Part P isn't very good as it hasn't removed the cowboys, is too easy to join and costs about £700 a year. The electrical trade is suffering a 'race to the bottom' every bit as bad as the plastering game.

Probably the worst of the lot are 'builders'. Literally anyone can say they're a builder and start doing structural work with no acreditation, qualification or supervision by a governing body.

There is advice available to everyone about what they should look for and should or shouldn't do when hiring a tradesman. Yet there are so many people that ignore it and simply go for the cheapest quote. When it inevitably goes tits up they run crying to anyone that'll listen.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it brush it's teeth.

Could you make it gargle some mouthwash though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastering from Greece
Welcome panos in Greece
Sending you
Twitterccf98ea.jpg

From England
Are you qualified?

Status
Not open for further replies.