PVA onto plasterboard before plastering

Members online

What’s that got to do with keeping it clean? I’ve owned van outright and they have been sparkling. It’s all about a wee thing called “pride”

Im just enjoying cathing you out lying giving it the bigun that you drive some superduper van that you own outright which in fact you dont even own a seat cushion.

Sad realy the need to lie to strangers on a forum

I’d be making customer buy some proper adequate primer like thistle gyprime rather than a poxy pva

Im just enjoying cathing you out lying giving it the bigun that you drive some superduper van that you own outright which in fact you dont even own a seat cushion.

Sad realy the need to lie to strangers on a forum
Just let him carry on its fun reading

Punters are paying the van. But some of you are that F*****g thick you don’t realise that lol

You lot are happy driving piles of dusty shite that you own? I could own a pile of dusty shite n all. Enjoy the cheapness and ya fray bentos. I’ll just keep livin the life.

Stop posting on this thread about dried old plaster board please...
It’s become something else more now. It should be entitled ‘PVA onto Casper board before he pops’
His van is gonna get repossessed soon And he lives in a nursing home with his Mum who lost her hands in a terrible butcher shop work accident so they sewed some dead persons feet onto her arms for hands and them meals are knocked out of the kitchen by the chef she can afford because she sued the NHS for compo after they put feet on her arms :risas:

It’s become something else more now. It should be entitled ‘PVA onto Casper board before he pops’
His van is gonna get repossessed soon And he lives in a nursing home with his Mum who lost her hands in a terrible butcher shop work accident so they sewed some dead persons feet onto her arms for hands and them meals are knocked out of the kitchen by the chef she can afford because she sued the NHS for compo after they put feet on her arms :risas:

Quality

Hi guys,

I'm building 2 houses at the moment and got them boarded before lockdown but not plastered. My plasterer is on site now and says the accoustic boards on the ceiling need sealing with water and PVA mix as the colour has faded on the board and the board has dried out. Is this a real thing? TIA
Yes m8 need sealing definitely or the suction is going be unbelievable if board dried up!