Property

Members online

just make the debt manageable. Flipping is not as easy as you think, unless you get out of the 'tire kicking' price region.
Nice 3 bed in auction up soon if anyone's interested

Screenshot_20191122-214805.jpeg

Theres massive changes happening to hmos aswell cant remember what but we did one up for a landlord and he said there were bringing new rules out or sumat

Yes there are, article 4, council tax per room, planning permission, fire regs....it's endless...but still highly profitable.

Or cheapo properties up north? Can buy a house for 70k, skim it, new cheap bathroom and kitchen and carpets and sell for 90-100k. But yeah I definitely wouldn't want to rent places out
That not worth hassle to me . If I was to do itni.d want to come out with at least 50. Its do able up here but you need to drop on .

That not worth hassle to me . If I was to do itni.d want to come out with at least 50. Its do able up here but you need to drop on .
But you could turn those round in a month, and make 10-15k? Very small risk is my thinking

What everyone has to remember, is they're basing their figures on full occupancy. Easy to say blah blah profit, but the reality can be very different. Factor in maintenance, breakdowns and voids and reality will kick in.

What everyone has to remember, is they're basing their figures on full occupancy. Easy to say blah blah profit, but the reality can be very different. Factor in maintenance, breakdowns and voids and reality will kick in.
That's why you need to be able to manage it if empty etc..my interest only mortgages are peanuts..I bought mine was empty 4 7 months whilst I did it up..cudnt be arsed so took ages