Product Field Testing

Members online

ProofShield

Boys and girls, we're looking for a a few teams to field test our Monocouche range and give us proper, constructive feedback of how you get on with it under everyday UK conditions. We want to know how it mixed up, what it was like to work with, how it dried and how easy was it to finish along with a few pics of the jobs you are using it for.

Get in touch directly if you want to find out more. Ideally we want to work with people that take a genuine interest in their trade and in new products and who are able to give feedback with a bit of insight.

In return for your help with this, we'll supply you with our product at a ridiculously low price for 12 months. It'll be cheaper than anything else of its type by a fairly long way. You can obviously use as much or as little of it as you want. We'll share the detail with you when you get in touch.

The product itself is a silicon enhanced Monocouche render that uses some new German polymers to modify the way it mixes, spreads and dries. The aim has been to create a Monocouche render that is loved by the people who use it on a daily basis and which stays looking fresh for longer due to the amounts of silicon we have used in the formulation.

Get in touch!

Attachments

• ProofDeco Monocouche Render.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 367
Boys and girls, we're looking for a a few teams to field test our Monocouche range and give us proper, constructive feedback of how you get on with it under everyday UK conditions. We want to know how it mixed up, what it was like to work with, how it dried and how easy was it to finish along with a few pics of the jobs you are using it for.

Get in touch directly if you want to find out more. Ideally we want to work with people that take a genuine interest in their trade and in new products and who are able to give feedback with a bit of insight.

In return for your help with this, we'll supply you with our product at a ridiculously low price for 12 months. It'll be cheaper than anything else of its type by a fairly long way. You can obviously use as much or as little of it as you want. We'll share the detail with you when you get in touch.

The product itself is a silicon enhanced Monocouche render that uses some new German polymers to modify the way it mixes, spreads and dries. The aim has been to create a Monocouche render that is loved by the people who use it on a daily basis and which stays looking fresh for longer due to the amounts of silicon we have used in the formulation.

Get in touch!
Can it be machine applied?

Get in touch!
Sounds very fair and a good way to test your gear. I’d offer to have a go but I don’t do much rendering

Get in touch!
I will trial it for you give you before and after photos and detailed feedback on application workability and how the finished job looks
I would be doing this on my own detached annexe at home whilst in lockdown so the product needs to be for free,
I think this is better than trialing a product on paying customers houses, it's ready to go (y)
IMG_20200413_201104.jpg
IMG_20200413_201042.jpg

Last edited:
I need 60 m2 white for bungalow
& hpx12 beads & mesh please

Also 4bed semi extended approx
80m2 white & hpx12 mesh & beads please

Testing your products
In return for reviews like no other

Your welcome

If any producer wants fieldtesters, for ANY sort of product, it should be totally free of charge not cheaper. This is just a ploy to get people on board, see it all the time in the fishing industry.
I will test it, they can use the building and my business as product showcase,
they can come out and take their own photos if they like

If any producer wants fieldtesters, for ANY sort of product, it should be totally free of charge not cheaper. This is just a ploy to get people on board, see it all the time in the fishing industry.
I totally agree.

Tbf there other products looked good I priced two internal up with the insulation bags, and the trial guys gave it good reviews,
Is it made in uk ?

I will trial it for you give you before and after photos and detailed feedback on application workability and how the finished job looks
I would be doing this on my own detached annexe at home whilst in lockdown so the product needs to be for free,
I think this is better than trialing a product on paying customers houses, it's ready to go (y) View attachment 47362View attachment 47363
You've done it in brick or brick slip finish...why would you want to render it?

If it was testing of a brand new, untried product, then I'd agree. This product has been widely used across Europe but new to the UK, hence the reason we want UK feedback. Would love to send free product out across the UK for extensive trialling but it would a) upset all the wholesalers trying to make a living and b) cost a small fortune. Obviously we want to get people on board and familiar with our products and offering them wholesale prices on any qty of our product seems pretty fair in return for some genuine feedback.

If it was testing of a brand new, untried product, then I'd agree. This product has been widely used across Europe but new to the UK, hence the reason we want UK feedback. Would love to send free product out across the UK for extensive trialling but it would a) upset all the wholesalers trying to make a living and b) cost a small fortune. Obviously we want to get people on board and familiar with our products and offering them wholesale prices on any qty of our product seems pretty fair in return for some genuine feedback.
Does your product have a BBA ?