Problems?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont disagree with you goody but dry pipes can cause the material to roll in the pipes and bunch up and can and will cause blockages for people with less experiance, we always tell people to run water through their pipes first its just safer and makes our life a hell of a lot easier

i dont disagree with you goody but dry pipes can cause the material to roll in the pipes and bunch up and can and will cause blockages for people with less experiance, we always tell people to run water through their pipes first its just safer and makes our life a hell of a lot easier

Dont forget to put some fairy washing up liquid in the pipe first before wetting.

on a recent price comparsion website aldi,s on brand washing up liquid came out tops last longer than fairy do the maths john

on a recent price comparsion website aldi,s on brand washing up liquid came out tops last longer than fairy do the maths john

Yer right. Morrisons & Asda 1/2 a mile away, Aldi 25min drive to the other end of the City and 5 ltrs of diesel in rush hour to save on washing up liquid.

Do the maths Gary. :RpS_lol:

Just getting the consistancy correct and don,t panic when things go wrong .You pick it up as you go just make sure water switch is on .Must say we have,nt fallen in that trap luckily.Keep it nice and clean.Just like a new car.i was taking 30 to 40 min cleaning it .But my business partner saw the guy at the roadshow cleaning it down.i do it like the show shows you .im down to 15 to 20 min with hoses coiled up aswell.Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.