Pricing

Members online

Also confusing was his delivery of the English language. Combined with us calling it a homer then you can see my fault. f**k all to do with my knowledge of plastering as the sites biggest morons keep calling me out on

Also confusing was his delivery of the English language. Combined with us calling it a homer then you can see my fault. f**k all to do with my knowledge of plastering as the sites biggest morons keep calling me out on
Keep digging

Another cracking joke there..............
You might think you're funny cos you get what you crave from the guys. You not got work to do instead of spending your miserable life on this site?
At the end of the day we are doing day in day out what you aspire to be doing so I doubt anyone here cares about your opinion thick skinned f**k**s us real plasterers are you keep pretending

Seriously, we call it a homer. Never heard foreigner once. You lot will look for anything to dig me out on. But maybe you understood it different.

Seriously, we call it a homer. Never heard foreigner once. You lot will look for anything to dig me out on. But maybe you understood it different.
35728F4D-5EAA-4C9F-A574-951F70729FBB.jpeg

Another cracking joke there..............
You might think you're funny cos you get what you crave from the guys. You not got work to do instead of spending your miserable life on this site?
Stop stressing out! You will lose you hai....o wait your already a bald c**t bad luck with the ginger beard to :baaa::baaa: I bet that picture is your profile pic on all your social media you sexy stud muffin.

Stop stressing out! You will lose you hai....o wait your already a bald c**t bad luck with the ginger beard to :baaa::baaa: I bet that picture is your profile pic on all your social media you sexy stud muffin.
Don't be jealous now ya picturelss mutant. Sure my hot Polish girl doesn't mind what a c**t like you thinks

Does anyone ever rhave srawberries and grapes at same time . And when they eat a strawberry think hmmmm thats nice i.m going to eat all grapes first......but after a few grapes think god their nice i.m gonna eat me strawberries first . But then find they seem nicer then grapes . And in end just decide to eat a grape then a strawberry . . Just wondered

Oh, and...
Does anyone ever rhave srawberries and grapes at same time . And when they eat a strawberry think hmmmm thats nice i.m going to eat all grapes first......but after a few grapes think god their nice i.m gonna eat me strawberries first . But then find they seem nicer then grapes . And in end just decide to eat a grape then a strawberry . . Just wondered

***** debating the hot and cutting edge topics of the day!

Oh, and world peace!

@Fatarm I’m always upsetting you with my post :lol:

mate. 100%