Pricing help!!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callumtree

hey guys. I'm just setting up a business and struggling to price up jobs. Just wondering what the price labour only per m2 for 1 scratch coat a brush coat then a top coat of roughcast/wetdash? Thanks
Any help appreciated.

Not this post again!

You can't seriously expect us to tell you how to price a job. Every job is different. Some jobs might be small meterage so will be a greater m2 rate than say a large job.
As above post says, if you can't work out how much to charge per meterage then maybe pricing per day and include materials until you get a bit more knowledge and experience.

talking prices went to Leeds for a few beers last Saturday afternoon called in a bar, lucky i'm deaf i thought he said £ 4.40 for a pint --- i replied how much, !!!!!!!:reloco::inocente::lol:
Went to Monte Carlo the other week , 2 small bottles of water, 1 and a half pints of lager £44:sorprendido3:

That's the dearest airport I've ever been in the world
Horrible place, I've overheard them telling British folk that they can take 10,000 cigs and over 10 litres of alcohol back home with them. They can of course but they fail to mention that you would be taxed on arrival or everything taking off you. c**ts of the highest order. You going back to marina this year?

Horrible place, I've overheard them telling British folk that they can take 10,000 cigs and over 10 litres of alcohol back home with them. They can of course but they fail to mention that you would be taxed on arrival or everything taking off you. c**ts of the highest order. You going back to marina this year?

Yea stu back to the yacht classic , it's such a lovely hotel , you wouldn't think your in Turkey , highly recommend it, bout you?

Yes, booked up for last two weeks in August. We went for a meal there after you recommend it and it was lovely. When you going?

Yes, booked up for last two weeks in August. We went for a meal there after you recommend it and it was lovely. When you going?
The end of July , did you sit by the waters edge when you had your meal , just thought it was a lovely setting ,get sick of aving a meal in town the same bit of rice dome shaped turned upside down:vomito:, shame I would of met ya for a beer

The end of July , did you sit by the waters edge when you had your meal , just thought it was a lovely setting ,get sick of aving a meal in town the same bit of rice dome shaped turned upside down:vomito:, shame I would of met ya for a beer
We had our meal on the roof overlooking the marina, think we ended up in yacht classic 2, had a small swimming pool just above us. Another time for a beer Andy as we're both regulars.

Y
We had our meal on the roof overlooking the marina, think we ended up in yacht classic 2, had a small swimming pool just above us. Another time for a beer Andy as we're both regulars.
yea sounds like it , u went to their other one which is nice, but the yacht classic we stay in is really lovely, try a meal again it's about another 100 yards further along the road ( going away from the marina ),your see the difference sitting by the sea

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1430663876.208364.jpg

Haha love this topic [emoji23][emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.