Pricing 2400 ft house

Went to price a 2 story house today 2400 square ft. All the walls sand cement and skim and ceilings bonded and skim. The owner says theres a price 3600 cash at the moment. Could I do it any cheaper. What's the trade coming to Lads
Love them-cash quotes
customer deserves all they get

Merry Christmas

Went to price a 2 story house today 2400 square ft. All the walls sand cement and skim and ceilings bonded and skim. The owner says theres a price 3600 cash at the moment. Could I do it any cheaper. What's the trade coming to Lads
Labour only ?

Shoal hill common's the hot spot love it too,
If you walk to the top there's a map built on a plinth out off blue bricks I built it on community service no s**t :ROFLMAO:
nothing to be proud of @ criminalous!

It’s just s**t plasterers who are desperate for work, we are one of the higher earners on site.
Highest earners and lowest material outlay, if you can't make money plastering you will never make money anywhere else in the building trade. (thick brickies exempt)

Highest earners and lowest material outlay, if you can't make money plastering you will never make money anywhere else in the building trade. (thick brickies exempt)
Low Material outlays part of the problem though. Chippys can make a couple of grand just on materials for a week's work of fitting a kitchen

I know this pal just don’t get why people say these things

Called it before with lads on here spouting prices that do not exist
They will be running around in a chariot that is only for for scrappers look like a fooking tramp
Working weekends for someone else !
Absolute billy bullshitters

Your welcome

nothing to be proud of @ criminalous!
Would you know the difference between how many punches determinants the difference between self-defence, ABH, and GBH, this is where the justice system doesn't always work,
And then give back to the community by building and map for everybody, still mates with my old CS supervisor,
I was brought up an eye for an eye, not turn the other cheek,

He's talking absolute shite. Noones paying that. £1000+ per room on a reskim? Over 3k a week. Seems likely

Yes they are...we charge around £1500 per room....less if the whole house is being skimmed around £100 per room.

:ROFLMAO: Anybody got any good earners this Christmas...'need it done before Christmas' no problem double price?

:ROFLMAO: Anybody got any good earners this Christmas...'need it done before Christmas' no problem double price?

i was very lucky, surfing Ebay , i found some danish art porcelain in Germany at a very reasonable price. I am now in negotiation for the sale with a dealer in Denmark.