Predictions 2017

Members online

I think someone else has took over his account because that last post of his was put together far to good for him :)

Seems like he's trying to get on bauwer's payroll now.

We run our office virtually without overheads, can not really add anybody to payroll :)

The idea is to ensure direct supply from our manufacturers (Italy and Poland) to professional plasterers, like you, via our distribution center in Midlands. So no extra cost, no middle man, no extra charges, always low price etc.

New materials in 2017 from out Italian manufacturer Vimark S.r.l:

Mono, monocouche render, lime and cement-based, one coat render at £8 per bag:
http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/one-coat-render-mortar-mono-chrome/

Arenino coloured coating, finish over Bauwer Light:
http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/mineral-coating-arenino-vk2/

Rasolite, one layer 3mm to 30mm for traditional buildings repair
http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/fibre-reinforced-mineral-coating-rasolite/

Talocciato, Decorative mineral coating with sponged or float finish
http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/mineral-coating-talocciato-vk3/

There will be some natural disasters. Trump will be assassinated. Politicians will lie. Prince Philip, the Queen, or Rupert Murdoch will hopefully die. Ronnie O'Sullivan will say that he's bored of snooker and might not play again. Fracking will start. We will all get older.

There will be some natural disasters. Trump will be assassinated. Politicians will lie. Prince Philip, the Queen, or Rupert Murdoch will hopefully die. Ronnie O'Sullivan will say that he's bored of snooker and might not play again. Fracking will start. We will all get older.

Liked

My pedictions.....i'll get drunk most days and have a terrible hangover....@theclemo will punch atleast 1 person and work a maximum of 8 months over the year....@flynnyman and @Vincey will argue a lot....vincey will post a lot of pictures of unifinish in the back of his van....@algeeman and @scottie5 will post really annoying photos of the massive areas theyve covered and we'll all be jealous....there will be atleast 100 threads about the speedskim, medi flex, s*p*r*lex, eze spat etc, the coursers will post up asking is it a good idea and will get ripped to pieces.....there will be loads of lads wanting a start and loads of spreads wanting to give someone a start but non will ever coincide

Oh and we'll all have a prosperous year and be glad its all going well

These will be taking plaster world by storm , any decent van will have one ,great for 2 days worth of latte cups,fag packets,snot rags and general disposables and can easily dump content when full into a customers or petrol station bin :numberone:
IMG_1348.JPG

My pedictions.....i'll get drunk most days and have a terrible hangover....@theclemo will punch atleast 1 person and work a maximum of 8 months over the year....@flynnyman and @Vincey will argue a lot....vincey will post a lot of pictures of unifinish in the back of his van....@algeeman and @scottie5 will post really annoying photos of the massive areas theyve covered and we'll all be jealous....there will be atleast 100 threads about the speedskim, medi flex, s*p*r*lex, eze spat etc, the coursers will post up asking is it a good idea and will get ripped to pieces.....there will be loads of lads wanting a start and loads of spreads wanting to give someone a start but non will ever coincide
Liked

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lol

Predictions for 2017. Work less earn more! Don't know how TF I'm going to do it, but hopefully come 2018, hopefully this thread with be resurrected and I've achieved it.

On another note, even writing 2018 is just freaky! 20 and f**k**g 18! I remember waiting on the millinium like it was yesterday! Wonder if we're all still here come 2227/28. Will be interesting to see who is and won't and what every fcukers getting up to!

I think I shall try to work smart this year and for the future...........I am pretty sure there are enough thick plasterers to go around.......:)

:wtf: The actual woman, The ...
Mrs Flynnywoman ?

The kiss
The Book..

Tbh I knew it, they say behind every good Man there is a better Woman :tonto:

I predict @Danny is never gonna get round to organising a pool comp and he's gonna try and off load lots of s**t tools with photo competitions so he can make some space in his batcave for more keyrings from China...............it's all going cloudy now so that's all I've got at the moment......... Wait.....hang on......I'm getting.......Bauwer, taking over lots more threads......

Seems like my idea of @Speedskim making an 800 version may be made if popular demand is high enough, I hope so anyway
Seems like my idea of @Speedskim making an 800 version may be made if popular demand is high enough, I hope so anyway
Just thinking the same, I'm ordering one tonight but not sure on size. I'm 99% private work, anyone got got any advice on 600 or 1200? Or I thought about getting a 1200 to cut down. Cheers

Just thinking the same, I'm ordering one tonight but not sure on size. I'm 99% private work, anyone got got any advice on 600 or 1200? Or I thought about getting a 1200 to cut down. Cheers
I use my 600 for everything as I'm domestic but think and 800 would work a dream and that the 1200 is just that bit to big, although I could cut a 1200 down and use the 400 as well I really do believe an 800 would suit a lot of people

I use my 600 for everything as I'm domestic but think and 800 would work a dream and that the 1200 is just that bit to big, although I could cut a 1200 down and use the 400 as well I really do believe an 800 would suit a lot of people
Is right, here's hoping. I'll try the 600. Cheers(y)

Hi mate, we are launching a 450mm and 900mm version in the ST and SF ranges. These will be available in around 8 weeks!
We started with 1200mm first as this seemed a great all-round size for flattening. The 600mm followed really to complement the 1200 to enable the Plasterer to do varied size areas, while keeping timings the same.
As the ranges have progressed we have had a lot of call for the other sizes -which makes complete sense ;-)
Good news is we have listened and are about to push the button on the 450mm and 900mm sizes!
Hope that's all helpful :)