Predictions 2017

Hi mate, we are launching a 450mm and 900mm version in the ST and SF ranges. These will be available in around 8 weeks!
We started with 1200mm first as this seemed a great all-round size for flattening. The 600mm followed really to complement the 1200 to enable the Plasterer to do varied size areas, while keeping timings the same.
As the ranges have progressed we have had a lot of call for the other sizes -which makes complete sense ;-)
Good news is we have listened and are about to push the button on the 450mm and 900mm sizes!
Hope that's all helpful :)
I'll have a 900 in sf & st just as soon as you get them.

Hi mate, we are launching a 450mm and 900mm version in the ST and SF ranges. These will be available in around 8 weeks!
We started with 1200mm first as this seemed a great all-round size for flattening. The 600mm followed really to complement the 1200 to enable the Plasterer to do varied size areas, while keeping timings the same.
As the ranges have progressed we have had a lot of call for the other sizes -which makes complete sense ;-)
Good news is we have listened and are about to push the button on the 450mm and 900mm sizes!
Hope that's all helpful :)
I'm pretty sure my banging the drum for another size has made your decision easier so for my part am willI to have one on trial ;)