Pragma

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest you can tell a lot about someone by tye van and car they drive and I am scruffy bugger but I always made sure my vans and cars are clean and look in good nick....

You only have one chance to make a good impression...

As said before the tax man pays for the van anyway

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Just looked it up. this is what it is in Ireland. Don't know if the UK is the same. But it looks like I can pull a diesel machine.

Before you begin to learn to drive while pulling a trailer with a maximum weight greater than 750kg on public roads, you must hold a learner permit for the category of drawing vehicle plus trailer you wish to drive. A learner permit is usually valid for 2 years.

While driving with a learner permit, you must be accompanied at all times by, and be under the supervision of, someone with a current driving licence for the same category of drawing vehicle plus trailer. Also, the person accompanying you must have had the driving licence for at least 2 years.

I do like that diesel machine tho @Plasterers1StopShop it looks the nuts and the spec speaks for itself!? Ive gone back to more traditional render (old school plain rub and dashing) so my little belle mixer is all i need right now

Just looked it up. this is what it is in Ireland. Don't know if the UK is the same. But it looks like I can pull a diesel machine.

Before you begin to learn to drive while pulling a trailer with a maximum weight greater than 750kg on public roads, you must hold a learner permit for the category of drawing vehicle plus trailer you wish to drive. A learner permit is usually valid for 2 years.

While driving with a learner permit, you must be accompanied at all times by, and be under the supervision of, someone with a current driving licence for the same category of drawing vehicle plus trailer. Also, the person accompanying you must have had the driving licence for at least 2 years.
Get a defender it pulls 3.5 ton no bother

In the uk they changed it in 1997 so if you did your test before then your fine, after that you need a trailer licence to pull anything over 750k, I'm 34 so can't pull anything over 750, thsts why all pumps are just under the threshold in weight.

They changed everything that year, before then you could drive a mini bus, a 7.5 tonne truck etc, now you need an additional licence to fart.

In the uk they changed it in 1997 so if you did your test before then your fine, after that you need a trailer licence to pull anything over 750k, I'm 34 so can't pull anything over 750, thsts why all pumps are just under the threshold in weight.
Young pup (y)

I love my old defender and wont change it

You would if you lived in Sheffield. You would walk out in the morning to find it stripped down or nicked.

People are selling them round here fed up of the thefts.

Saying that, my dogs let me know if anybody about late at night ?? Then id be out too and that would be that i guess??

it is a shitty law... how do you get a trailers license? I need one... but be damned if I can e bothered.... may just buy a flatbed...

Status
Not open for further replies.