Pragma

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see you again mate. Thanks for popping down and your continued business.

Hope the first few days went awesome

image.jpeg

Worth every penny if you've got the work,
Our deisel machines have paid for them selves over and over.

@theclemo Here is the spec below:

Specification:

Hopper Capacity: 260 Litres
Mixer Capacity: 250 Litres
Hydraulic Tank: 35 Litres
Fuel Tank: 25 Litres
Maximum Grain Size: 6mm
Maximum Pressure: 30 Bar
Pumping Distance: Vertically: 40m
Horizontally: 100m
Weight: 740 kg
HP Cleaner: 170 Bar
Dimensions: 1.4 x 3 x 1.2m
Output: 60 Ltr/min

The hopper capacity is one of the key selling things for it. Each hopper will hold 12 x 30kg bags. So you can have a 24 bag hit running a 2 man gang with this

@theclemo Here is the spec below:

Specification:

Hopper Capacity: 260 Litres
Mixer Capacity: 250 Litres
Hydraulic Tank: 35 Litres
Fuel Tank: 25 Litres
Maximum Grain Size: 6mm
Maximum Pressure: 30 Bar
Pumping Distance: Vertically: 40m
Horizontally: 100m
Weight: 740 kg
HP Cleaner: 170 Bar
Dimensions: 1.4 x 3 x 1.2m
Output: 60 Ltr/min

The hopper capacity is one of the key selling things for it. Each hopper will hold 12 x 30kg bags. So you can have a 24 bag hit running a 2 man gang with this

That's a savage of a machine. 12 bag mix. I will have to get a go with one.

The bloke I bought my Ritmo off was a diesel man. He could not get on with the electric mixer he found it too complicated and finixky.

He did mostly floors with the odd render job. It was his trade and he made good money on floors.

£17500? Well it will last at lest 10 years making you a living so £1750 a year but recoverable in your rates. Or get a gang of thicko's in and hand ball it like the old days.

To me it's a recoverable expense that makes me a living. . On the other hand a new car at £17.500 will not make you any money at all only cost you money. Yet I see plasterers running around in old tatty vans but have decent cars to pop around to moms in?

You have to speculate to accumalate.

I give 17 plus vat for my v2 earned it back in about 18 months, then I sold it a few years later through lack of use as I have an sp11 aswell,and got half my money back again, best investment I made.
Doddle to use, not great for domestic mind as you need to power wash it down, after use.

The bloke I bought my Ritmo off was a diesel man. He could not get on with the electric mixer he found it too complicated and finixky.

He did mostly floors with the odd render job. It was his trade and he made good money on floors.

£17500? Well it will last at lest 10 years making you a living so £1750 a year but recoverable in your rates. Or get a gang of thicko's in and hand ball it like the old days.

To me it's a recoverable expense that makes me a living. . On the other hand a new car at £17.500 will not make you any money at all only cost you money. Yet I see plasterers running around in old tatty vans but have decent cars to pop around to moms in?

I don't get why lads have tatty old vans either there fully tax deductible, so why drive around in bangers.

I give 17 plus vat for my v2 earned it back in about 18 months, then I sold it a few years later through lack of use as I have an sp11 aswell,and got half my money back again, best investment I made.
Doddle to use, not great for domestic mind as you need to power wash it down, after use.
Which machines do you use now Owls ?

Diesel sp11
G4
A soon to be ritmo off blones, so I'll have 3 soon, I've used every machine out there Barr a ritmo, as when I was involved with the parex training centre they had them all there.
Lads that work for us have various, G4, k4, mtec,

Agree with that ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.