Poxy weather

Members online

It's rained here everyday for the last 8 days, can't put any topcoat on as there heavy showers.

Anyone else had the last couple of weeks RUINED by the f**k**g poxy weather????:crying:
Yes mate I've been waiting all week to put Arenino on one but have started to wrap and secure round the scaffolding blue tarps and the orange brick tape to the top stuck underneath the gutter whatever happens the stuff is going on this Saturday
Man up :LOL:

Yes mate I've been waiting all week to put Arenino on one but have started to wrap and secure round the scaffolding blue tarps and the orange brick tape to the top stuck underneath the gutter whatever happens the stuff is going on this Saturday
Man up :LOL:
Old school eh?
Haven't tarped up for years

Had a top coat f**k*d up by unexpected rain . All 3 apps on my phone showing sunny weather! Had to respray. Total nightmare!

Try xc weather, usually bang on. A fisherman told me you use it years ago when I was rendering his house. It's for small boats and low level planes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we're doing a detached house in strong wind so the rain isn't coming straight down we can get 1 elevation on usually if need be, get it on flip all the planks to the back of scaff and sheet up from fascia to the planks. Just hope wind stays same direction, can be a pain scratching off otherwise. Had to do it when customer was going on hol and they wouldn't insure the house while they was away with the scaff up. No fun tho dust sticks to you like f**k, look like marve on home alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup!!! I have been digging a trench and laying kerb stones but cant do anything in the rain :D That is my excuse :D