Power float

Was thinking of getting a power float for rendering. Has anyone used them? Are they any good? Refinas the go to brand but one stop shop is selling one aswell has anybody used that one as well?
Cheers
Get a decent corded one they are brilliant get things looking really flat with ease much better than sponge floats you just need to hit it at the right time

Brought refina cordred one
Saves so much time and takes the pressure off
I still go over it with hand float after but takes main bulk of work out of it

Brought refina cordred one
Saves so much time and takes the pressure off
I still go over it with hand float after but takes main bulk of work out of it
Great tool though. My shoulder used to be goosed after a good day rubbing up by hand. Now a quick wipe over after the power float and jobs a good’n

I’ve a power float from p1s,ain’t bad,tbf though I very rarely use it.collecting dust!!
Bit aggressive I found for lightweight renders so prefer to hand sponge…also both of my pads tore pretty easy,not sure it’s a me thing or the pads thing…

ive got couple tradwise.

as said above....
serrate wall flat. pick up a bit.
power sponge a gable in mins.

then use a fine refina jointing sponge to close it in as a finish or ready for silicone

It's a no-brainer the cheaper one if you're a plasterer doing rendering as well,
if all you do is loads of render then get the refina as will hold up better with hard usage
That's an excellent way of looking at it

I do more plastering then rendering so I brought the cheaper one

Was thinking of getting a power float for rendering. Has anyone used them? Are they any good? Refinas the go to brand but one stop shop is selling one aswell has anybody used that one as well?
Cheers
Been using one the 6 months I find it a brilliant bit of kit I really can’t fault them