Members online

Close this boring (Flynny man vs GPS) section down

• Get rid

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No I love it

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
IMG_0358.JPG

I have to say that I am appalled at the notion of this rise in tax for care in old age. But our social care infrastructure is creaking and needs more dosh.

Announcing this now, before the election can be seen in two ways. Either she is so confident of a win she feels she can do just whatever she likes, or........she feels that the public should be voting on a manifesto " warts and all".... open and (I hope) honest.......time will tell

When I read this part of your post I couldn't help think, when saville died who was a prolific s*x offender some people who didn't want to believe it said "but he raised a lot for charity". And some how that was right or balanced it out, he was dispicable and so it what the tories are doing. I honestly can't think of any good reason to vote for the tories, not May, the tories? I've heard a lot of made up stuff said against labout and more so against corbyn but never heard anything good about what the tories are doing, that has a real plan in place, anyone care to say? I'm not saying you were saying any of what I said it's just what crossed my mind. :)

When I read this part of your post I couldn't help think, when saville died who was a prolific s*x offender some people who didn't want to believe it said "but he raised a lot for charity". And some how that was right or balanced it out, he was dispicable and so it what the tories are doing. I honestly can't think of any good reason to vote for the tories, not May, the tories? I've heard a lot of made up stuff said against labout and more so against corbyn but never heard anything good about what the tories are doing, that has a real plan in place, anyone care to say? I'm not saying you were saying any of what I said it's just what crossed my mind. :)

Comparing saville and the tories is about as desperate as it gets lol

I'm a sceptic. I like the quiet way Corbyn goes about his work, I also like some of his policies. I do not like the people about him, and worry that he is not strong enough to keep them under control. Most of them are exactly the people who shouldn't be in government.
May, has some strong qualities, and those near her are not Blair, mandelson, abbot, mclusky and a hord of others. TBH it's getting a bit like the USA......voting for the least worst instead of the best..... I know you have passionate views, I applaud that, but this two horse race politics we have, the pendulum of power swinging one way then the other is what gripes me.
For the record, I always thought Saville was an odd un.

Comparing saville and the tories is about as desperate as it gets lol
Yes your correct both are and were as stated :sisi:
Your finally on the road to recovery :)
Admitting these things is a huge step and I would like to be the first to congratulate you on your transcendence into a healthier mindset .:birras:

I'm a sceptic. I like the quiet way Corbyn goes about his work, I also like some of his policies. I do not like the people about him, and worry that he is not strong enough to keep them under control. Most of them are exactly the people who shouldn't be in government.
May, has some strong qualities, and those near her are not Blair, mandelson, abbot, mclusky and a hord of others. TBH it's getting a bit like the USA......voting for the least worst instead of the best..... I know you have passionate views, I applaud that, but this two horse race politics we have, the pendulum of power swinging one way then the other is what gripes me.
For the record, I always thought Saville was an odd un.
And I got told that I made some laugh when I said was like voting fo less of two evils you have said the same but in a different way, I'm sure flynny mans shadow maester will be along in a minute to waffle some crap at ya

So I'm guessing if what you are implying, at no time did any labour MP have any knowledge of saville or Ceryl smith or any of the rest of them, correct ?

You've lost me. I'm just showing the connection between Savile and the Tories. You said there was none

I cannot fathom why anyone would vote tory. They will vote tory because the MSm has ran a systematic hate campaign, wrongly I may add, against corbyn. He conducts himself with a quiet dignity, and is. Obviously very strong willed, as he openly voices his views, even knowing when it goes against the views of many people,he actively campaigned through front line pickets etc against tjings he believed to be unjust eg apartheid etc. I can't see anything good to vote tory. Rightly or wrongly. I jus can't see why any working man or woman could vote for that shower. But they do, same as I can't believe how mullets vote for the F*****g dup here. Boggles the mind

So if Corbyn is ok what about the people he surrounds himself with? Are you comfortable with their views on things? Like supporting terrorists and willing to make the country grind to a halt with strikes, if the left win this country will be on a race to the bottom

So if Corbyn is ok what about the people he surrounds himself with? Are you comfortable with their views on things? Like supporting terrorists and willing to make the country grind to a halt with strikes, if the left win this country will be on a race to the bottom
Supporting terrorists? No I don't want more strikes, but under torys, there will certaonly be strikes. Wages rise at 2.1 under torys, inflation at 2.6. Doesn't take a genius to work out that equates to lots of people being much worse off.

Supporting terrorists? No I don't want more strikes, but under torys, there will certaonly be strikes. Wages rise at 2.1 under torys, inflation at 2.6. Doesn't take a genius to work out that equates to lots of people being much worse off.
Therw will be more strikes under labour as labour are bankrolled by the unions, labour borrowed far to much money and with the interest on them loans the tories had to come in and make big decisions I suppose you laughed along when labour left that note for the tories saying "sorry there is no money left" when they come into power,hard decisions are never gonna be easy but at times they have to be made, and as for terrorist sympathsiser yes Corbyn and mcdonnal have both said they supported the Ira cause even yesterday mcdonnal came out and said about when he made them comments look it up if you don't believe me

Mate the deficit is bigger under the tory government. I have posted the figures before hand. Tories have got us further into debt in supposed austerity times.

Mate the deficit is bigger under the tory government. I have posted the figures before hand. Tories have got us further into debt in supposed austerity times.

Yes because the deficit the year labour lost was something like 170billion a year, which is why we had cut backs, it's down to what 34-40 billion now so yes money has been constantly borrowed due to the ridiculous deficit that was left

I don't see anything overly wrong in that statement,fair enough it's like hes glorifying them, but its kind of true at the same time. We won't get into the ins and outs of the troubles over here, they did carry out some horrible atrocities, where poor innocent civilians and kids died. But tell me this, all the poppy wearers,who support "brave" troops, don't try and tell me it's only military targets they kill, because that's just bullshit. Even over here they killed innocents and unarmed civilians. The troubles was a horrible time, and it arose form the situations. Unless you know your ins and outs of the situation over here, it would be hard to fathom my friend.

I cannot fathom why anyone would vote tory. They will vote tory because the MSm has ran a systematic hate campaign, wrongly I may add, against corbyn. He conducts himself with a quiet dignity, and is. Obviously very strong willed, as he openly voices his views, even knowing when it goes against the views of many people,he actively campaigned through front line pickets etc against tjings he believed to be unjust eg apartheid etc. I can't see anything good to vote tory. Rightly or wrongly. I jus can't see why any working man or woman could vote for that shower. But they do, same as I can't believe how mullets vote for the F*****g dup here. Boggles the mind

Just a quick reply before I go to work this morning.

1 possible reason, Dianne Abbott Home Secretary pmsl