Close this boring (Flynny man vs GPS) section down

• Get rid

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No I love it

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Rossi46

Private Member
Lets get rid of this politics shite. It's taking time from the plastering banter and proper plastering threads. I'm convinced it's losing forum members.
Get your vote in and see if danny supports the majority over them two diva's.

Rossi46 :musculoso:

Last edited:
I agree. I had a thread yesterday about the cyber attacks and had to put it in that section beacuse there wasn't just a normal section like everyday topics and chitchat: sports, general news, s*x and drugs, diy, motors etc.

I agree. I had a thread yesterday about the cyber attacks and had to put it in that section beacuse there wasn't just a normal section like everyday topics and chitchat: sports, general news, s*x and drugs, diy, motors etc.

Wrong again, plasterers arms

Don't come in this section lol.

You crack on and talk plastering all night every night, I fail to see how less than 5 people talking about more interesting subjects affects the plastering talk.

You've got to admit @gps Gordon it's not getting many replies. It's just you and Flynny with your handbags out. It's boring as fook imo. I can't speak for everyone but this vote will tell if others think the same as me.

Don't come in this section lol.

You crack on and talk plastering all night every night, I fail to see how less than 5 people talking about more interesting subjects affects the plastering talk.
I'm sure there's plenty of other forums that are dedicated to politics. You'd be like a kid at Christmas in there!

You've got to admit @gps Gordon it's not getting many replies. It's just you and Flynny with your handbags out. It's boring as fook imo. I can't speak for everyone but this vote will tell if others think the same as me.

Don't read these threads then lol thus it doesn't affect you or anyone else.

Simples

Possibly, but do not go in the politics section and it doesn't affect you or anybody else.
I see your point but I can't help thinking that it's somehow taking from the real point of this forum. Originally one of the criteria for threads was "no politics." Now it's a whole section that seems to get more comments than any others. Seems a bit odd to me. It's taking focus off the forums raison d'être

I see your point but I can't help thinking that it's somehow taking from the real point of this forum. Originally one of the criteria for threads was "no politics." Now it's a whole section that seems to get more comments than any others. Seems a bit odd to me. It's taking focus off the forums raison d'être

I get that, if there was interesting topics though such as uni lol then the focus would move back, but in fairness either me or flynny usually get accused of hijacking threads so we can't win it seems

Current votes 87.5% in favour of politics forum closure. Pretty conclusive Gordon. Can't disagree with the publics vote. Just like brexit :ROFLMAO:

Current votes 87.5% in favour of politics forum closure. Pretty conclusive Gordon. Can't disagree with the publics vote. Just like brexit :ROFLMAO:
To be honest I don't mind it, pressing ignore next to the members names works just as efficient.

Lets get rid of this politics shite. It's taking time from the plastering banter and proper plastering threads. I'm convinced it's losing forum members.

So your saying your missing us in the plastering sections? Might be true, one of our members has actually left and is coming back when the politics is over coz he is missing us in the other sections :) to be fair there is a massive election in just under a month so it would be silly to hide it and pretend it's not going on, coz the tories are doing that and they are an embarrassment ;) its true you don't have to read if it's politics and it keeps it out of the plastering posts coz they always go off topic. If it was closed it would just move over to the pub, coz I won't be burying my head in the sand and not say anything and I bet there are plenty of people reading it and hopefully believing facts rather than slogans.

I get that, if there was interesting topics though such as uni lol then the focus would move back, but in fairness either me or flynny usually get accused of hijacking threads so we can't win it seems

s**t flynny and GPS agreed on something!!!!!!

I agree with gps I didn't like them hijacking the other threads so this new section for them was perfect. Didn't think they would have 10 threads a day each though! :sorprendido3::whistle::)

13 votes cast lol, which suggest this area is largely anonymous.

So don't like it don't come in here.

Man talks sense, if you don't want to read the posts, don't. It's not a difficult notion really, if you want to, do. Nobody is forcing people to come into the threads. I don't open threads I don't want to see or read. For example, I couldn't give a monkeys about machines, so I basically ignore machine posts, as they don't interest me.

No I would leave it as is..Danny made the right choice..gordy loves an audience when he's on his soapbox..so best put it in his own wee world with an audience of about 4-5.lol
I have the option to look in or not..but any time I do its the same old boring shite...""you got link".. "no have you got a link".. Prove it..back it up...
"oh it was in the mail".. Or "oh the sun is a lefty paper" or the BBC is lefty or righty:rolleyes:...full of sound bites..remoaners.. leftie luvvies...brexiteers....

Like kids in a playground. :LOL:
So i say leave it where it is...and let them crack on with it(y).......

No I would leave it as is..Danny made the right choice..gordy loves an audience when he's on his soapbox..so best put it in his own wee world with an audience of about 4-5.lol
I have the option to look in or not..but any time I do its the same old boring shite...""you got link".. "no have you got a link".. Prove it..back it up...
"oh it was in the mail".. Or "oh the sun is a lefty paper" or the BBC is lefty or righty:rolleyes:...full of sound bites..remoaners.. leftie luvvies...brexiteers....

You left "Lies" out

With respect, it's no more boring or repetitive than the plasterers section