Polished plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

benblackman1980

I've been asked to price up a re skimming an old Victorian house,, pretty straight forward but one wall in the gym, 51 square metres is polished plaster, any ideas of a suitable metre price I should be charging? It's labour only materials are supplied

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

If you can't price polished plaster you will never get it right. It's highly specialized work only a select few can do.

There is a secion on here you could read up on.

hi , a ball park figure would be about 20 quid a metre, but has it got many angles ? dont forget you will need to work on the wall
for five days - one for prep and masking- one for the first coat- one to sand and clean off with a damp cloth -one for the top coat-
one for the bees wax .

regards paul at north staffs plastering ltd

hi , a ball park figure would be about 20 quid a metre, but has it got many angles ? dont forget you will need to work on the wall
for five days - one for prep and masking- one for the first coat- one to sand and clean off with a damp cloth -one for the top coat-
one for the bees wax .

This is the reason we don't discuss rates on the open forum coz some idiot comes in with a ridiculously low rate and brings the trade down. You obviously don't do ANY polished plastering coz you wouldn't of come out with such a stupid rate oh and welcome to the forum x

one for the bees wax .

20 quid wouldn't look at it!!!!!

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.