Plastering the new Bitcoin

Skimbob

Anyone else seen the meterage rate double in the last few weeks and hourly was offered £40 an hour on agency last week
Not sure I’m ready to start living the good life May even get proper toilets soon

Too right ... make all you can charvas
My phone has a booked up message , until next years 1st quarter ...
However they still leave message for next year,
Can you book us in ...
B1BB1515-A6D8-4263-BFFF-6FD40DAF8219.gif

368C6D24-6A2E-424D-A2A5-EED6FF5715B8.gif

Bout time the tides are turning we're sat in Rochdale with 2 big houses to be tacked can't get anyone there all s**t

Correct my friend the contractor had some young lad in on the first house f**k*d all the boarding up now me an my lad are having to skim it fukin joke
Where on earth do they come from . Them colleges these days are turning out some utter Ballbags we get them at our firm sometimes absolutely clueless

Where on earth do they come from . Them colleges these days are turning out some utter Ballbags we get them at our firm sometimes absolutely clueless
They are not the finished article, It's you and your firms fault if they do not improve, saggy bollox.

Think a big part is the fact 16 year olds have to stay In “full time education” when I went I had to do the full time course that was 3 days a week , in the class of 15 only 3 of us actually wanted to do it, I’ve since seen lads that were there, still riding round the local estate on their bmx at the age of 35 , not a bit of graft near them