Plastering stories

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pytor

I'm pytor ,new to the forum.i did 40years in the trade site,domestic and fibre.over the years I heatd these 3basic stories again and again until I almost wept with boredom, they were almost always from other trade sand they are.........I know a plasterer and he's really fast.i know a plasterer and he's really good.i saw an old boy polish a ceiling so much that it would not take paint.any stories that drive you mad?

Welcome bud :RpS_thumbsup: yeah you hear plenty of verbal dihoriha it our game. Im the greatest plasterer the world has ever seen.................told ya!:RpS_lol:

Welcome pytor. Join the G** section it's really friendly and nobody will judge you if your a cock loving spunk monkey.

Love Steve xx

If I had been single I would not have had to do piece work,evenings and week ends so much!wife and 4(now grown up )kids!

Hello Pytor 40 years is fair going.The thing that drives me mad is someone running their hand on a wall in front of me.Blood pressure goes mental.They don't do it the second time.

Yeh, feeling their hand over your skimming with that look of assertiveness on their face. :RpS_cursing:

Hi pytor,They always say Can I wright my name in it while it's still wet lol. my reply you can do what you f##king want with it when you've paid me ;-)

How do you keep it up? I can do walls but not ceilings? Do ceilings hurt your shoulder,? It's an art! I used to be a spread but too busy now ! I used to labour for twenty spreads,they were really fast!

1.i used to do plastering years ago.
2.my mate used to always use that browning stuff
3.my mate says the best way to get a good finish is blar blar blar

When plastering a H/S/L -
"Can you mix your concrete outside please to stop the dust!" :huh:

When can I paint it? FFS And then right after, "do I need to use pva to seal the plaster" it's like asking a taxi driver if he's been busy or when does he finish

Had a bloke yesterday say he knew I was a proper Plasterer because I unscrewed the sockets. His wife said he'd been waiting to see if I'd do it FFS. So there you have it. Fcuk your indentured city and guilds and tin trowel five day course, just unscrew the faceplates

Had a bloke yesterday say he knew I was a proper Plasterer because I unscrewed the sockets. His wife said he'd been waiting to see if I'd do it FFS. So there you have it. Fcuk your indentured city and guilds and tin trowel five day course, just unscrew the faceplates

:RpS_laugh:

Cheers for the tip though :RpS_wink:

On the phone -

Alright mate just need a price for a quick skim innit,
standard size lounge so how much is it innit?
:RpS_sneaky:

Have you got a bit of gear left theres a patch in bedroom that just need filling! After your nearly finished!!.

We've got some big jobs coming up, we don't normally do small works ,you're just what we're looking for as we need new teams for a £20 billion pounds 5 yr project that's coming up in mordor ina couple of months..

The price is £...oh ok so how discount do I get for cash.....that is cash or cheque or bank transfer

The price is £...oh ok so how discount do I get for cash.....that is cash or cheque or bank transfer
This one annoys me,how much for cash:RpS_cursing:if Your going to take cash you don't want to pay tax on it,,so if you do them a discount for cash you might as well take take transfer or cheque and pay the tax on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.