Plastering price work

Members online

Looking for plasterer to team up with in Gatwick/Crawley. There is 45 houses to do on a price and another 260 houses at Eastbourne we will be working between jobs
Need someone who 2 coats flattens Both coats . the price is 3.80m2 which some of you will say is no good but this is a commercial job and should last 3 + years
Cheers

Is this a pisstake?

Lol best bit is @lurpak
What a fookin clown winging it with the 2 coat
Literally no idea what he is doing too funny

I used to work for builders mate on rates like that then realised if I carried on I’d be living in a shared house living on Asda ready meals for the rest of my life

Indeed !! The list consist of who as a decent pro plasterer who wants to move his business Not to work for

: Builders
:kitchen companies
:friends
: checkatrade ect
Please feel free to add to the list

Your welcome

Indeed !! The list consist of who as a decent pro plasterer who wants to move his business Not to work for

: Builders
:kitchen companies
:friends
: checkatrade ect
Please feel free to add to the list

Your welcome
I worked for a new builder last week on a day rate doing some rendering on 2 of the days I was finished around 2 so when I finished and emailed my invoice at the end of the week he said am I going to knock a bit off for finishing early on the 2 days!! I said your having a laugh mate just pay the invoice please!!! He did but cheeky b*****d all same builders they put a good price in and try pinch it off the guys working for them! Doubt IL do anything for him again as pissed me off a little there a funny breed.

I worked for a new builder last week on a day rate doing some rendering on 2 of the days I was finished around 2 so when I finished and emailed my invoice at the end of the week he said am I going to knock a bit off for finishing early on the 2 days!! I said your having a laugh mate just pay the invoice please!!! He did but cheeky b*****d all same builders they put a good price in and try pinch it off the guys working for them! Doubt IL do anything for him again as pissed me off a little there a funny breed.
Thing is you stood your ground and he paid up, so why not work for him again now that he knows the score? Go and work for a different guy for the first time and go through the same process again?
I've very rarely done day work but I make sure that they know there's no such thing as a part day before starting.

Thing is you stood your ground and he paid up, so why not work for him again now that he knows the score? Go and work for a different guy for the first time and go through the same process again?
I've very rarely done day work but I make sure that they know there's no such thing as a part day before starting.
The other thing is, there's some give and take - he gonna pay you if you're on site til 7 one night because the gear isn't going off?

I rarely do day work myself it just filled a week were I had a job cancelled so came in ok tbf he did pay up fine I just don't like how builders always try it on! But your right it's standard practice with most of um penny pinching to line there pockets.

Looking for plasterer to team up with in Gatwick/Crawley. There is 45 houses to do on a price and another 260 houses at Eastbourne we will be working between jobs
Need someone who 2 coats flattens Both coats . the price is 3.80m2 which some of you will say is no good but this is a commercial job and should last 3 + years
Cheers
Did you find anyone mate? Let me know if your still looking I’m well interested in that sorta price

Cheers
I wouldn't even get out of bed for that money

it's all about the speed on site and when these young bucks can start using Beadtape they will be earning even more.

Not in London a don’t mate this is Crawley nothing like London, the areas are good and there plenty to go at all these people that are saying the prices are s**t are either domestic plasterers or can’t do a days graft cos am making good money
Lol, got Crawley and Croydon map dyslexia
I can relax

Cheers
did you get
Cheers
There not my spreads am just working for someone am just a spread meself looking to team up with someone
have u got some1 m8?

Wey am making £380 a day so can’t see that happening to me
Your making how much a day??£380??i was going to start fighting your corner until you started flapping your gums and came out with that one..your on £3.80 m2 that’s 100m2 a day and you are also 2 coating??
f**k me you are a better man than me if that’s what you are putting on a day!
No man on this site would put 100m2 of skimming away in a day every day of the week 2 coating on new builds..

Not in London a don’t mate this is Crawley nothing like London, the areas are good and there plenty to go at all these people that are saying the prices are s**t are either domestic plasterers or can’t do a days graft cos am making good money
Definitely well said