Plastering picture comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Well well well what do you know

Nobody wins, the last comp still hasn't been settled yet. It's like taking on more work when Mr Jones has been waiting for you to start at his for months. Jus saying :lol:

I guarantee if you went into the shop that's on this site (yeh there is one I doubt anyone goes on it as a member) you would get a mug by the weekend ;)

I guarantee if you went into the shop that's on this site (yeh there is one I doubt anyone goes on it as a member) you would get a mug by the weekend ;)

I've never ever been/seen or heard of that!
Would I be classed as a god if I went and bought some mugs and just sent some out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I just like to thank my family and friends and colleagues for supporting me. With out there support it just would not been possible. And I'd like to thank the forum members that didnt enter the competition. And to the c**t's that did you tried to destroy my dream. I'd like to thank my sponsors @flynnyman @theplasterman with out u 2 teaming up this victory would not have been possible. I'd like to thank @Danny.

Ps u may as well send me a glass 2.:D

Surely it was my artwork that swung it for clemo? I reckon we (all the ones who contribute at least 3 times a week) should get a mug

Well I just like to thank my family and friends and colleagues for supporting me. With out there support it just would not been possible. And I'd like to thank the forum members that didnt enter the competition. And to the c**t's that did you tried to destroy my dream. I'd like to thank my sponsors @flynnyman @theplasterman with out u 2 teaming up this victory would not have been possible. I'd like to thank @Danny.

Ps u may as well send me a glass 2.:D
Just had an idea for a new competition , you might have chance to get more free mugs..
I get the thread started

P.s thanks @Danny I'll send my address

Well thanks @Danny ill send you the plasterers address who done the wall I took a picture of.

Jokes aside, thankyou very much!

Ok so the winners.... Please message me with your name and full postal address

@Miles
@A.plasterer
@theplasterman
@PlasterCraftDundee
@Man with the golden touch
@duke163
@madmonk
@roryston
@George Kidd
@Grant Singer
@Ritch
@hail hail
@pftmonojetman

Well done all :D

I plan on getting prizes out next week :D

Was like brilliant! Danny picked me as the winner and thinking I must be doing something right. That's until I see these other horrible f**k**s won aswell, and realised I must be a shite plasterer if they won too with the pics they upload :( :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.