Plastering for beginners YouTube

Members online

elvis90

What do you fellas think of this guy, if that is u have ever watched him?

Apparently retired through YT but does the odd job in the benefit of his channel.

Seems a nice lad but is his channel fruitful or just DIY stuff?

Seems a decent spread tbf just channels like these are great for diy folk, but we know it don't end there a tutorial on s+c render quickly turns into some numpty doing a thincoat silicone job on Mrs Jones extension because he has a few trowel skills

Seems a nice lad but is his channel fruitful or just DIY stuff?

Why don’t you watch a few of his videos and form your own opinion?

His finish always looks to a high standard and he gives out a lot of tips, puts newer tools/plastering methods to the test to critique.

Seems a decent spread tbf just channels like these are great for diy folk, but we know it don't end there a tutorial on s+c render quickly turns into some numpty doing a thincoat silicone job on Mrs Jones extension because he has a few trowel skills
decent spread? bollox ive seen this t**t using 3 different trowels plus a speed skim and a sponge float for the same fkin set he's an over-complicating ego tosser

An never watch more than 2 seconds of the intro before falling a sleep

I’m literally snoring right now
Rest Sleeping GIF by RATP

Well hes turned full time youtuber getting paid and is now retired wouldnt mind some of that cant be that bad.. Id love to see how fun or good half of the ones shouting hes s**t could do better?? Put your money were your mouth is

Tbf to the guy he seems like a decent chap and does add that his way is maybe not the way all spreads follow. He does leave it open to opinion.

Why don’t you watch a few of his videos and form your own opinion?

His finish always looks to a high standard and he gives out a lot of tips, puts newer tools/plastering methods to the test to critique.
I have, just intrigued to see what other spreads thought of him.

Quite a lot of plasterers dont like sharing photos of their work let alone a video.
The guy seems honest and upfront. I don't mind what he's doing although he is encouring Joe Bloggs to pick up a trowel and crack on himself in a way. Bet that cow casper giggles at his videos

There is enough people who still need plasterers do I dont see a diyer as a threat to our industry.

Painters still cope well enough and that is easy
They just learn from bitter experience it's not diy unless you have low expectations , seen some good dry lining diy jobs , usually engineers

There is enough people who still need plasterers do I dont see a diyer as a threat to our industry.

Painters still cope well enough and that is easy
Should be. YouTube skimmers posting ads on Gumtree and delivering mince meat for a price.

Tbf I’ve just watched the how to plaster video had to give it it’s time mate and thought it was really good learnt a lot

did I Bob lol

He makes a living out of it don't u know
yeah off the backs of the gullible T***s who don't know any better and think that what he posts must be right because it's on tinternet....he thinks he's gods gift to spreads and got dumb fks like you kissing his feet

How do you know that he has retired? I thought you would have to have way more than 37000 subscribers to earn a decent wedge...how much do you reckon he gets from the channel a month?

I know a few youtubers who have proper subscribers and this site is normally in the realm of being correct...

Well hes turned full time youtuber getting paid and is now retired wouldnt mind some of that cant be that bad.. Id love to see how fun or good half of the ones shouting hes s**t could do better?? Put your money were your mouth is

he will need a few more subscribers to make a "living" from youtube alone

I know a few youtubers who have proper subscribers and this site is normally in the realm of being correct...

Looks like the average spread wage so maybe he is retired!! :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though fair play to him having edited a few videos for my website its really time consuming

Looks like one of the guys who reviewed my tape recently, been quite a few though so not 100%?