Plastering a hard wall in my bathroom

Members online

No members online now.

AJLH

Hello. I would like some recommendations on which plaster to use in my bathroom please. I have a 60s semi detached and all the walls in the house are concrete block. We've taken it back to the blocks, and the walls which are being tiled have cement boards and SBR. There is a space above the toilet which isn't going to be tiled but i can't seem to find a thread that doesn't talk about plastering for tiles.

My plan is to SBR the wall Let dry and PVA on top, then apply a sand and cement mix render, scratch coat and then hardwall skim. Once dried, undercoat and normal bathroom paint. Is this ok?

im guessing that's overkill then.
200.gif

Hello. I would like some recommendations on which plaster to use in my bathroom please. I have a 60s semi detached and all the walls in the house are concrete block. We've taken it back to the blocks, and the walls which are being tiled have cement boards and SBR. There is a space above the toilet which isn't going to be tiled but i can't seem to find a thread that doesn't talk about plastering for tiles.

My plan is to SBR the wall Let dry and PVA on top, then apply a sand and cement mix render, scratch coat and then hardwall skim. Once dried, undercoat and normal bathroom paint. Is this ok?
tenor (7).gif