Plastering a ceiling in a furnished room & plastering pricing

Members online

Why they don’t legalise drugs at this point is crazy! Old fashioned governments an can’t welcome change an new ideas. every government in the world in silence about how it’s animal agriculture that’s killing the planet! Massive fishing waste in our seas etc. It’s all kept quite an if anyone mentions it there’s a billion dollar law suit on you. It’s all mega money industry. Look into it. Cowspiracy on Netflix.

Why they don’t legalise drugs at this point is crazy! Old fashioned governments an can’t welcome change an new ideas. every government in the world in silence about how it’s animal agriculture that’s killing the planet! Massive fishing waste in our seas etc. It’s all kept quite an if anyone mentions it there’s a billion dollar law suit on you. It’s all mega money industry. Look into it. Cowspiracy on Netflix.
If you listen to most salty old drug coppers they say legalise.

They've realised that so long as there is demand, there will be supply.

Nick one dealer and another steps right up.

Legalise and regulate.

Think of the money the government would benefit from taxes on drugs.. why they don’t even consider the thought of it is beyond me. You’d put all drug dealers out of work an cut crime an drug wars an the list goes on. Anyone who does want to take drugs can with knowing there are taking non mixed drugs. The whole government thing is so out of date it’s painful. Failed system period.

Think of the money the government would benefit from taxes on drugs.. why they don’t even consider the thought of it is beyond me. You’d put all drug dealers out of work an cut crime an drug wars an the list goes on. Anyone who does want to take drugs can with knowing there are taking non mixed drugs. The whole government thing is so out of date it’s painful. Failed system period.
I shall be writing to Boris for next election , absolute crazy situation lining criminals and ultimately terrorist pockets and putting youth lives at risk , they are going to take drugs regardless

I shall be writing to Boris for next election , absolute crazy situation lining criminals and ultimately terrorist pockets and putting youth lives at risk , they are going to take drugs regardless
I wouldn't bother mate, drugs will never be legalised in this country.

Yeah cos they think it’s sending the wrong message or it’s keeping the police in a job or most of them.. they don’t want the war on drugs to end ha! They all can’t walk about the streets telling youngsters to stop playing football at the shop shutters