PLasterers Wanted for several projects in South London and South East

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPH36

We are currently looking for Plasterers for primarily a project in Bermondsey. Some Dot and Dabbing as well as 8 flats to be skimmed.
Price work. Clean work, Honest Tradesmen need only apply. CIS CSCS etc.
References required.
Immediate start.
If you are interested Email me on james.hnnn@gmail.com
or call me on 07811105872

Are all 8 ready to go now? We could be intrested in this, we would be machine spraying the new Thisle Spray finish so could be in and out of each unit very quick. What sort of meterage are they? Ill email you our details

How many metres are you expecting to do a day currier and what size gang?

Me, my brother and my dad are plasterers mate with a quite handy learner if needed. My uncle and his son in law are also plasterers that can join us if needed.

the 3 of us are looking to put on 200+ a day which would increase are workrate by 33% and more then cover the cost of the machine. I feel that 50m2 is a fair realistic amount for a plasterer to do on his own by hand.

I think that once a system has been mastered then the 280m2 that BG say they did in there case study in a day would be possible. But we shall see and thats the gamble we have taken.

Me, my brother and my dad are plasterers mate with a quite handy learner if needed. My uncle and his son in law are also plasterers that can join us if needed.

the 3 of us are looking to put on 200+ a day which would increase are workrate by 33% and more then cover the cost of the machine. I feel that 50m2 is a fair realistic amount for a plasterer to do on his own by hand.

I think that once a system has been mastered then the 280m2 that BG say they did in there case study in a day would be possible. But we shall see and thats the gamble we have taken.

70 m each then and do you have to take a lads money out for spraying?

Yer on outside work only, we have a nice job for the spay finish to do but the chippies had to stop boarding and 2nd fix a few houses.

Most of the time it will be 2 of us with the lad while the other carries on do nice little jobs.

no he is still trying too turn it on:huh: he has just got it.
cant bee having any feck ups on a job like that lads currier step aside and let the men have this one i think. your time will come soon just not yet as the daddy is still in town :RpS_thumbup:
best to stick to what you know then what you dont know lol
if you get it mate have fun dont for get d*m**o is here to help:RpS_cool:

no he is still trying too turn it on:huh: he has just got it.
cant bee having any feck ups on a job like that lads currier step aside and let the men have this one i think. your time will come soon just not yet as the daddy is still in town :RpS_thumbup:
best to stick to what you know then what you dont know lol
if you get it mate have fun dont for get d*m**o is here to help:RpS_cool:

You can't be for real, you of all people telling someone who has had training with both BG and PFT to use both a product and method of application, not to take on a job they sound perfectly set up for.

Dom i don't think we could work together u would make me feel like a courser with all your multi tasking skills.

Cheers Andy I was just about to give up and sell the ritmo after those nasty words

Last edited:
for sale one used ritmo bidding starts at £1
just jokeing mate sounds like your have fun on it spray gear sounds nice to use

I got a couple of bags of spray finish if you wanna collect them Dom,
you could pick the XL T-Shirt up at the same time. :RpS_biggrin:

Only joking I'm using it up this week, before the date on the bag the 6th of jan :RpS_wink:

make sure when u send it to him u rip the t-shirt and split the bags. i think thats how you sell things to people these days isnt it?

ive yet to be convinced that there is a good living to be made out of spraying internal finish. to cover the cost of machine,3 wages setting up etc, unless you are getting over 3 quid a metre, due to the amount you can put on by hand

ive yet to be convinced that there is a good living to be made out of spraying internal finish. to cover the cost of machine,3 wages setting up etc, unless you are getting over 3 quid a metre, due to the amount you can put on by hand

Rich having now applied mono with your pump, would you go back to hand applying ? after seeing the new spray finish at gypsum i think i could be tempted to invest

Rich having now applied mono with your pump, would you go back to hand applying ? after seeing the new spray finish at gypsum i think i could be tempted to invest

but the margins are a lot more with mono than applying internal fnish. dont get me wrong tho, id love to be convinced otherwise

Prices are tight as per usual
But 2mm One coat Board Finish is £2.50
and Dot n Dab £2.25
Let me know if you are interested
jim

We are currently looking for Plasterers for primarily a project in Bermondsey. Some Dot and Dabbing as well as 8 flats to be skimmed.
Price work. Clean work, Honest Tradesmen need only apply. CIS CSCS etc.
References required.
Immediate start.
If you are interested Email me on james.hnnn@gmail.com
or call me on 07811105872

whats your prices?
Prices are tight as per usual
But 2mm One coat Board Finish is £2.50
and Dot n Dab £2.25
Let me know if you are interested
jim

Status
Not open for further replies.