PLasterers Wanted for several projects in South London and South East

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer why not sponge float me thinks well some of the lads mite :RpS_thumbsup:
566m2 lids 850m2 walls 760m2 D&D
will see you soon enough jim

I was under the impression you cant spray Board finish?
BG have a offical stance that you cant spray anything but their Spray finish. Its nice stuff and with it we can do larger areas in less time, it drys quicker and its 4.96 a bag but does 11m2 so works out the same as multi or board . However the machine can still spray multi and board finish fine if that is what is being used already.

this is a vid of multi being sprayed no problems

as you can see its fine, but we prefer using the spray finish

Last edited by a moderator:
BG have a offical stance that you cant spray anything but their Spray finish. Its nice stuff and with it we can do larger areas in less time, it drys quicker and its 4.96 a bag but does 11m2 so works out the same as multi or board . However the machine can still spray multi and board finish fine if that is what is being used already.
Interesting, Im up for you guys doing this job, Is Monday the earliest you can start? I have been majorly let down by a gang who I had lined up for this for weeks ,and most of my regulars I use are based in Hampshire and Surrey and no one wants to go to SE1. Give me a bell

this is brillliant. curry having to try and fend off the mighy dumbino for work. lol, the power of the internet ay.

Im not encouraging 1 coat I think it is inferior but its the cheap skate Architects and surveyors of this world driving prices and quality down the pan
Furkin fair play mate .....as long as the boards good nothing wrong with one coat

to be fair we was offerd the work and wanted it was all set for starting tomoz but got anuther job to finish off first better luck next time

Interesting, Im up for you guys doing this job, Is Monday the earliest you can start? I have been majorly let down by a gang who I had lined up for this for weeks ,and most of my regulars I use are based in Hampshire and Surrey and no one wants to go to SE1. Give me a bell

Ive got to sort out with a site manager of a site that are way behind with getting things ready for us. I wanna pull of that job and come on this as it should all fit together nicely. Ill let you know tomorrow morning

True for se1 its pretty carp!
Medway, just up the road from me in margate.
Are BTM plasterers still about?

youre enouraging people to one coat board finish?

I also can't believe that a contractor would spec one coat of Thistle Board Finish as this goes against what BG recommend to do. I'm also amazed that Steve is saying they'll spray the Board Finish when BG have clearly said it's only for hand application, any problems whether caused by it being sprayed or not, that will be what gets the blame. Steve just go and hand apply the gear and get the job done as it should be.

I also can't believe that a contractor would spec one coat of Thistle Board Finish as this goes against what BG recommend to do. I'm also amazed that Steve is saying they'll spray the Board Finish when BG have clearly said it's only for hand application, any problems whether caused by it being sprayed or not, that will be what gets the blame. Steve just go and hand apply the gear and get the job done as it should be.
Believe it I have the Bill of qs in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.