Plasterers 1 Stop Shop - PFT Central - New addition

Members online

Evening to all members,

I am Des Miller and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new Business Development Manager - Sales and Technical Representative for PFT Central - Plasterers 1 Stop Shop. I will be focusing on sales of Machines and Materials throughout the South of the UK.

From 2000 to 2010 I was the Sales and Technical Manager for PFT Sytems GmbH UK, where I set up and trained distributors and customers on the technical aspects of the PFT electric and diesel hydraulic, range of machines.
Looking forward to my new role and if I can be of any assistance, please get in touch and I will be happy to help.

Evening to all members,

I am Des Miller and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new Business Development Manager - Sales and Technical Representative for PFT Central - Plasterers 1 Stop Shop. I will be focusing on sales of Machines and Materials throughout the South of the UK.

From 2000 to 2010 I was the Sales and Technical Manager for PFT Sytems GmbH UK, where I set up and trained distributors and customers on the technical aspects of the PFT electric and diesel hydraulic, range of machines.
Looking forward to my new role and if I can be of any assistance, please get in touch and I will be happy to help.

What about from 2010 till now?
That's a long time off??

Welcome mate! That completes the team!Dave Des and Ryan the great DDR-disarmament -demobilisation-reintegration . We are in a good company here:D

True, plastering has changed so much in six years, they have trowels that plaster for you and plaster that needs no prep whatsoever :)

Every thread, same topic, you are nothing but a boring troll that's bringing the forum down.
We've read your thoughts, lots & lots of times.
Any chance you could let it lie now?

OP
Welcome to the forum.

Every thread, same topic, you are nothing but a boring troll that's bringing the forum down.
We've read your thoughts, lots & lots of times.
Any chance you could let it lie now?

OP
Welcome to the forum.
I contribute a bit more than you but to be fair the OP has contributed a bit more than you. You talk a load of shite, come out with statements that aren't true and when your called out on it you run off and wait till my next post to troll me with even more useless bullshit. I contribute a lot to this forum and have done for a very long time, I'm not some dickhead who just bleeds the forum for info to run their business then when they have served their time give it the bigun, I could of called you plenty of times on your stupid answers and wrong answers but haven't :) but I will now xxxxx

Good.
You've never 'called me out'

So, how many trowels do you need flynny?
Why did you buy a 20 inch s*p*r*lex when your the 'one trowel communist'?
Speedskims?

Lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

f**k me how many salesman does a company need to flog a couple eze machines a week!!!
f**k me how many salesman does a company need to flog a couple eze machines a week!!!

I follow Plasterers1StopShop on twitter. They are selling machines like hotcakes every day. I'd even reckon the eze24 is the most popular machine in the UK at the moment.
I still can't understand how diesel's aren't. :envidioso

I follow Plasterers1StopShop on twitter. They are selling machines like hotcakes every day. I'd even reckon the eze24 is the most popular machine in the UK at the moment.
I still can't understand how diesel's aren't. :envidioso

We have just ordered another 15 for more customers. The EZE 24 has been selling in so many different 'fields' it's a great bit of kit

Maybe a couple more also.

It's all part of the service we can offer and also for our range of materials and machines. Some days we have 3 training sessions going on - too much for 1 or 2 men to do

Good.
You've never 'called me out'

So, how many trowels do you need flynny?
Why did you buy a 20 inch s*p*r*lex when your the 'one trowel communist'?
Speedskims?

Lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't buy a super flex sure we have been here before? I also don't own a speedskim I can get it flat with my trowel:)

Evening to all members,

Welcome,

Coffee or set up the machine first in the morning ?

Evening to all members,

You must be the 3rd wise monkey for PFT........ Ryan the Rhino, Dave the Rave and now Des the Fez
welcome along marra

We have just ordered another 15 for more customers. The EZE 24 has been selling in so many different 'fields' it's a great bit of kit
You be careful in them fields Ryno. The last time you were on a rugby field you stubbed your toe and we're laid up for weeks PFT Puffy Fanny Toes Central

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

You be careful in them fields Ryno. The last time you were on a rugby field you stubbed your toe and we're laid up for weeks PFT Puffy Fanny Toes Central

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Hahaha! Valid point. Been back on the pitch now for a year, injury free! Obviously black eyes etc are regular though!