Plasterers 1 Stop Shop are moving

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

We are delighted to announce that as of January 15th, we will be operating from our new depot in Cheltenham.

Due to the high demand for products and the way our business has grown, we have had to increase our storage facility and trade counter.

Our new HQ will have a trade counter full of the leading brands of Plastering & Rendering Tools, Machines, Machine spares and Materials.

The new depot will also have a bespoke outdoor training facility for both hand and machine applied Render systems

Purchasing this new depot means we can provide an even better level of support and service to all of our customers and also provide a wider range of materials and tools.
This is a huge step forward for us as a company and shows the level of commitment we are giving to our customers and the trade.

Our new address is as follows:
PFT Central – Plasterers 1 Stop Shop
Montis Court, Bouncers Lane, Cheltenham, GL52 5JG

We have added a few photos of our new depot and also an image on directions from our old premises
We look forward to seeing you all there

25441131_10155681905637819_1155736690_o.jpg
25440696_10155681905697819_370945155_o.jpg
25484939_10155681905982819_1716497006_o.jpg
20292758_1440536406012368_6440037104154703712_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 08.07.21.png

I hope the new prices will reflect the discomfort for traveling additional 1mile:rolleyes:. I know the service will :D

And Long overdue it is too
The surgeon said is complicated, downsizing your brain to 1/6 has its ..... downside. He never new one with a brain like this. I told him you don’t know gps then. Told him this is the only way I can come down to his level of dumbness and thickness to be able to communicate with him , but he doesn’t believe me. You see, it’s very hard to convince people outside the TPF that sumfink like you exists. That’s the hard bit.

We are delighted to announce that as of January 15th, we will be operating from our new depot in Cheltenham.

Due to the high demand for products and the way our business has grown, we have had to increase our storage facility and trade counter.

Our new HQ will have a trade counter full of the leading brands of Plastering & Rendering Tools, Machines, Machine spares and Materials.

The new depot will also have a bespoke outdoor training facility for both hand and machine applied Render systems

Purchasing this new depot means we can provide an even better level of support and service to all of our customers and also provide a wider range of materials and tools.
This is a huge step forward for us as a company and shows the level of commitment we are giving to our customers and the trade.

We have added a few photos of our new depot and also an image on directions from our old premises

View attachment 20707 View attachment 20706 View attachment 20708 View attachment 20705 View attachment 20709
Best of luck,thought you were coming to Ireland for a moment.

Thai ladyboys I intend to buy one in the new year

Hard choice indeed. But I've recently discovered that Brazilian hookers will squash each other for only a few pounds.

What do ladyboys offer that might tempt me more?

upload_2017-12-15_19-47-48.png

View attachment 20707 View attachment 20706 View attachment 20708 View attachment 20705 View attachment 20709

Do ya do bulk orders to here on the west coast of ireland. Ill be needing some external insualtion for 2 houses come soring/summer and im wondering would it be cheaper to get of you or just buy here in Ireland. Sometimes buying in the uk could be cheaper and thinking would it be the same with this amount.

Do ya do bulk orders to here on the west coast of ireland. Ill be needing some external insualtion for 2 houses come soring/summer and im wondering would it be cheaper to get of you or just buy here in Ireland. Sometimes buying in the uk could be cheaper and thinking would it be the same with this amount.

Send me an email with the m2, what size system you need, delivery area and I’ll quote for you. If we are too much, call me and I will see what I can do

ryan@pftcentral.co.uk