plasterer improver Wolverhampton area

jordan iacono

Hello,
I have site experience in plastering as a improver but I am more interested in working in the domestic side of the trade if anyone is interested in taking me on please don't hesitate to contact me on here thanks.

There was another kid in here form wolves earlier on in the year asking for graft who hacked a job in on the railways, I got in touch he came out to meet me on site and he seemed a decent kid. He was texting me everyday after he came out to me even up to about 9:30 of the evening, woke up the monday morning to a text saying he'd been offered his old job back so had to take it that was about 11 o clock at night I mean what the f**k? Who's really gonna get offered a job at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was another kid in here form wolves earlier on in the year asking for graft who hacked a job in on the railways, I got in touch he came out to meet me on site and he seemed a decent kid. He was texting me everyday after he came out to me even up to about 9:30 of the evening, woke up the monday morning to a text saying he'd been offered his old job back so had to take it that was about 11 o clock at night I mean what the f**k? Who's really gonna get offered a job at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember him

Thanks very much.Was hoping to be starting it next week but the tackers won't have it ready.When it is ready your more than welcome to come for a day.Theres a huge kitchen it would be ideal for.