Plaster Patchers Wanted

M4thew

Looking for plaster patchers. Work based in West Yorkshire, mainly in new build developments after second fix prior to paint.
Ideally site experience required
Must be CIS registered and hold relevant CSCS card and own vehicle
Terms dependent on applicant

Ffs! How utterly demoralising is that to have patchers sent in after. Lol
All big sites have patchers snaggers. To do the easy film where walls get scuffed or lights and sockets are in the wrong place . Usually the old timers do it

All big sites have patchers snaggers. To do the easy film where walls get scuffed or lights and sockets are in the wrong place . Usually the old timers do it
We did a huge oap home in sheffield. Near woodhouse @zombie. . Rocked up with mixer. Geordie bloke said you wont need that. Walking round with a map filling.all little holes here and there. Was nice number but we f**k*d of when he said they dont pay you through dinner . Just his attitude when he told us

That’s fair enough if areas get scuffed accidentally mate but I’ve seen the state of some new builds and a bucketful of easyfil wouldn’t rectify the atrocious workmanship. What I said was having someone coming behind you “making good” is bloody embarrassing at best.

That’s fair enough if areas get scuffed accidentally mate but I’ve seen the state of some new builds and a bucketful of easyfil wouldn’t rectify the atrocious workmanship. What I said was having someone coming behind you “making good” is bloody embarrassing at best.
@johniosaif , your on mate !!!

We did a huge oap home in sheffield. Near woodhouse @zombie. . Rocked up with mixer. Geordie bloke said you wont need that. Walking round with a map filling.all little holes here and there. Was nice number but we f**k*d of when he said they dont pay you through dinner . Just his attitude when he told us

Across from junction pub

Yes definitely. Big firms who do house bashing keeps good gangs going rough c**ts dont get paid for leaving sub standard shite and certainly dont get given another plot to start . Well the ones I work with definitely dont

Cant remember now might be 15 year back . f**k**g huge though . Like a village for em. Sleep pods so if there tired and dint want to walk back to room then can get head down .
I know where you mean next to bus turminus nr railway track...beaver housing estate behind

Il do it was thinking about visiting home then remembered I'd rather slit me wrists than go back to that rat infested ****** hole!

• Funny
Reactions: Djr
Looking for plaster patchers. Work based in West Yorkshire, mainly in new build developments after second fix prior to paint.
Ideally site experience required
Must be CIS registered and hold relevant CSCS card and own vehicle
Terms dependent on applicant
Can I cut out the middleman and do first fix patching and painting ? My terms are part time and three times the rate.

Last edited: