Plaster/paint? new build

Hi, we have recently moved into our new home and just noticed these very obvious lines coming through every single wall. They are completely flat to touch. If anyone has any idea what they are that would be great
Plaster/paint? new build
Plaster/paint? new build

Ye
@ tape /fill joins on boards
Yep it definitely looks like the plaster tape line. It’s just strange because we have sanded back a wall and had the paint rep out to repaint and prime and the line is starting to show through again 3 weeks on. Im unsure how to have it fixed, but as I said it’s every single wall and disappointing as it’s a brand new house

Ye

Yep it definitely looks like the plaster tape line. It’s just strange because we have sanded back a wall and had the paint rep out to repaint and prime and the line is starting to show through again 3 weeks on. Im unsure how to have it fixed, but as I said it’s every single wall and disappointing as it’s a brand new house

Attachments

• Plaster/paint? new build
    IMG_6940.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Ye

It's needs a paint with decent opacity, not cheap crap.

Ye

What paint was used?