Plaster over artex ceiling

Members online

S

Ok ! No need to take a massive cream puff mate, only a piss take ! Such is life and all the rest ! :rolleyes:

7AFC6C54-A45A-46B7-B5FA-1C58C6CDEC93.gif

You’ll get there mate

I’m a multi trader (a turder/chancer) mate.

I’m not a dedicated plasterer, just a chancer of the trowel. Don’t pretend to be otherwise, but I do a good job…I think.
Mrs Jones is happy anyway.
Mrs Jones doesn't know if she's going for a shite or a haircut !
Not mine or anyone else's problem ! Enough already .

You know, whatever you boys want to get up to in your spare time is neither mine nor no one else's business ! As long as nobody got hurt........well that's enough about that then. :rolleyes:

Danny is the boss. Myself, Essex Andy, Bobby Jack suggested the tpf fishing section. Danny implemented it and it’s grown to be the best fishing thread on a plastering site in the world.

Danny is the boss. Myself, Essex Andy, Bobby Jack suggested the tpf fishing section. Danny implemented it and it’s grown to be the best fishing thread on a plastering site in the world.
I'm not a fisherman/angler, I do however really like the program "river monsters" by Jeremy Wade. What a fantastic show that is ! (y)

Ive never understood the thing of waiting for pva to go tacky because the skim will 'stick' better. Waiting for it to go tacky just means its the earliest you can skim nothing to do with it adhering as it re-emulsifies?

Ive never understood the thing of waiting for pva to go tacky because the skim will 'stick' better. Waiting for it to go tacky just means its the earliest you can skim nothing to do with it adhering as it re-emulsifies?
Well don't tell us, get on to every PVA manufacturer and tell them they've got it all wrong.