Plaster Dump Pile

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my house I have an area round side that is solely for me.I bang out me buckets and clean up me van crap and most of the time drop the crap in me bin.over the last 6 months I started with a buckets worth on the floor cuz me bin was full but now its turning into a mini plaster pile,i going to have to fork out for a skip soon cus the council are also doing bin checks for what we throw away.Anyone else got a dump pile at yours?..Or am I a dirty trader?

View attachment 9241

I'm sure you'd be able to find few young lads who'd clean that for enough for them to buy a score bag.

I honestly don't get the issue with leaving it with customer, my terms and conditions state I don't organise to remove it unless they pay for it, 99% of them know it costs a fortune to dispose so are happy to take it in their cars.

f**k doing trips to dump at weekend, thats my pleasure time :bananahappy:
Well technically it's trade waste and therefore is not allowed to be taken to a domestic refuse site...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I just price the Rubbish separately into the job. Then if they want me to I'll just get my waste collector to pick it up and pay him.
Sod storing it at mine till it's a skip full.
1. The miss's wouldn't have it.
2. Neither would I.
3. It looks proper s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well technically it's trade waste and therefore is not allowed to be taken to a domestic refuse site...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yeah me and you know that, but don't go telling the customer ;). Even saying that, sure doesn't it go into the same dump anyway. Trade waste just means more £€£€£€£€£€£€ for the council's I think

At my house I have an area round side that is solely for me.I bang out me buckets and clean up me van crap and most of the time drop the crap in me bin.over the last 6 months I started with a buckets worth on the floor cuz me bin was full but now its turning into a mini plaster pile,i going to have to fork out for a skip soon cus the council are also doing bin checks for what we throw away.Anyone else got a dump pile at yours?..Or am I a dirty trader?

View attachment 9241
Y do u waste so much pink get it on the wall lol

Yeah got all me stock and crap in there

I keep the bagged rubbish and board off cuts in a corner and take to the tip in my car . Cant get a skip on a drive but have always in the past in my other house, i dont like leaving dirty dusty plaster with others to get rid off as i see it as unproffesional. (We are not sparkies or plumbers!)

technically if you eat a bag of crisps in your van you need a wast carriers license... I never bothered though

Don't think thats true Dan. I read on a government site somewhere its only trade waste but it doesn't matter if you are charging to remove it or if you're doing it for free.

I ask the client if they want me to price for a skip or whether they want to take the waste to the tip themselves.

£45 for 15 Black bag full,guy on gumtree.
:(
Im trying different people but it is a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.