I've got a bucket full of hard plaster, what do I do lads?

Members online

liam222

Hi guys, I'm new to the plastering game but I feel I'm gonna go far,

I've done my first wall and I must say I'm quite impressed and feeling good about it

Sadly though I've bought two new buckets, they cost £7.99 each but I left the plaster in one of them, which was a bit silly I know but 24 hours later it's set and hard and I can't get it out

I've tried hitting it with a shovel and dropping the bucket on the floor as hard an I can but it's not getting me anywhere

I like the bucket a lot and don't want to throw it away but I'm not sure what to do next, can anyone help?

Thanks

I've done my first wall and I must say I'm quite impressed and feeling good about it

Sadly though I've bought two new buckets, they cost £7.99 each but I left the plaster in one of them, which was a bit silly I know but 24 hours later it's set and hard and I can't get it out

I've tried hitting it with a shovel and dropping the bucket on the floor as hard an I can but it's not getting me anywhere

I like the bucket a lot and don't want to throw it away but I'm not sure what to do next, can anyone help?

Thanks
Lay on floor and bench press it 10 times. On 10th rep with arms fully extended let go

Thanks
Reduce the dose and call your care worker.

Easy, cut the bottom off the bucket with the hard plaster in use that as a template and cut the same off the new bucket then glue the new bottom onto the top of the other and away you go. Keep the offcut with hard plaster in the van as a reminder to wash your buckets out in future!

Monkey Slide GIF

Thanks
Bore off

That felller on Skill Builder admitted he was looking rougher and that quiting drinking might have done the same to him

He‘s awful looking. That’s what happens when you quit drinking.
Eh so are you some people are just ugly full stop and I my friend am a magnet to all women don't have many male friends there intimidated that I might have there Mr's away!

Thanks
This has been a hilarious thread!

turn the bucket upside down. Lay a block of wood on it and whack it with a hammer! Alternatively tapping the sides of the bucket too.

Thanks
Gey some acid leave it for a week the mortar

Thanks
Get some mortar acid leave it in the bucket for a couple of days should crumble away

This has been a hilarious thread!

turn the bucket upside down. Lay a block of wood on it and whack it with a hammer! Alternatively tapping the sides of the bucket too.
Now now, your giving away trade secrets, Andy'll get you banned from the spreads equivalent of the Majic Circle
- What was it again, the Flatliners?, Flat Rock? Mud something? Remind me,