Parex Micro

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would wash their hands of anything.

But saying that I have seen Parex crack.
They all crack it's same as any render cement based, stress and shrinkage is most common.
I have never had a problem with the acrylic done right only being 1.5 or 3mm top coat they seem to flex a lot more.
We always tell clients we can't guarantee substrate but will guarantee render.
That's why we fully mesh and base every job unless in a rare occasion the builder has pulled his finger out and built using 7n.
But that is rare!!
The manufactures reps say the product will never fail. So will be down to a underlying cause.. Pretty much cancels out any remedial work on their part.
As anyone know who has been on the training courses it's aload of bullshit. Still I think it's not the product it's the installer that will instal without any issues

I agree with that. But Webers Felix the Caribbean cat insists on rend-aid then 15mm mono on top.

15mm all in I reckon.
We alway do it that way. Ultimately the client fits the bill but my company would if it failed. So no chances here!

Did a mono job a few years back,it was all hacked back to the old substrate which was brick,I sprayed micro over it and sprayed it two days later.If anyone's wondering did it take or not I had to go back three weeks later because the owner reversed her car into the porch and I had to redo the render on her insurance.it was so damaged I had to hack off what we originally did,you would not believe how well the mono was on there.Micro is good stuff end of.

Did a mono job a few years back,it was all hacked back to the old substrate which was brick,I sprayed micro over it and sprayed it two days later.If anyone's wondering did it take or not I had to go back three weeks later because the owner reversed her car into the porch and I had to redo the render on her insurance.it was so damaged I had to hack off what we originally did,you would not believe how well the mono was on there.Micro is good stuff end of.
f**k**g women drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.