Painfull hands

Members online

windy

Private Member
Developed swollen finger joints in hands last 2 years. Pains in joints etc.prob early arthritis but only 48 so not ready for the knackers yard yet. Anyone suffer have any advice or supplements etc that work...thanks guys

Fkink hands, shoulders, knees and toes! It's hard graft simple as take fish oils eat healthy drink water but it's just the part and parcel I'm afraid

Developed swollen finger joints in hands last 2 years. Pains in joints etc.prob early arthritis but only 48 so not ready for the knackers yard yet. Anyone suffer have any advice or supplements etc that work...thanks guys
Take glucosamine every day, and cod liver oil. Loads of water. I broke 3 fingers on my right hand a long time ago, used to ache for years especially in winter and after long runs of render. Feel fine now

Take glucosamine every day, and cod liver oil. Loads of water. I broke 3 fingers on my right hand a long time ago, used to ache for years especially in winter and after long runs of render. Feel fine now
I've started cod liver....glucosamine next month....want to see what works best ..experimental

Glad to hear a success story.. they are painfull ...

Bollox you can not reverse excessive wear of joints through the job we do you can only stop the effects worsening after a certain age!

Glad to hear a success story.. they are painfull
Bollox you can not reverse excessive wear of joints through the job we do you can only stop the effects worsening after a certain age!
Thats what nhs website said... cant be reversed

Rest!

scary movie GIF

I have suffered with bad hands. Lots will see this in the past threads and how my typing has got worse over the years.

I had blood tests to try and find the cause but all they found is I have a bad liver. Which was probably caused in 2010 when I was in hospital with dengue.

However I have reduced the pain in my hands by cutting our fizzy drinks and sugar. And not using them as much if I can :-(

I'm 47, similar aches and pains. 2 things - glucosomine - made a massive difference. Secondly - been using a professional massager used by chiropractors called a thumper. Expensive but it's a brute and a game changer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-230437.png
    Screenshot_20210616-230437.png
    463.7 KB · Views: 106