Oxflex

Jurek

Private Member
Has anyone tried one of these. Are they the same as the Nela Mark 1 but with different branding and handle? Looks like it. Pricey, as well, against the comparable competition. Their marketing department must be deluded.

Ultraflex.jpg

Has anyone tried one of these. Are they the same as the Nela Mark 1 but with different branding and handle? Looks like it. Pricey, as well, against the comparable competition. Their marketing department must be deluded.

Ultraflex.jpg
1st ive seen of them..ox is the cheapest shittest out there its on par with ragni and everbuild

I'm thinking about it as I need a new skim trowel but although they say use whatever is best for you I fear I may receive death threats turning up with one.... There buckets are excellent though

More expensive than a nela? You better off getting a nela than an ox, or refina even.
Yeah, I have a Nela Mark 1. It's phenomenal. Can't understand Ox coming in that price. Went to ToolandFix on the way home today. they have a wide range of Ox but they didn't have the Oxflex. In fact, they had fcuk all. No MT, no refina, no Ox, no scrim tape, no boxes of fifty beads. Looked like the place had been ransacked. Probably be shut next week. The only thing they had was Delahaney plazzis? Millions of them.

Just what we need..................another fewkin trowel thread....................:popcorn: