overnight

I'm gonna give it a go this week. F*****g 7.30 I was there until the other night and it was still a bit wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the suns not on it (what's the sun) and you haven't got a strong breeze on it should be fine but you know KRend does its own thing. We've all had that sound when you turn up on the job and your mates already scraping away when you get out the van and it sounds like he's grinding steel, sore elbow time [emoji3]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

If the suns not on it (what's the sun) and you haven't got a strong breeze on it should be fine but you know KRend does its own thing. We've all had that sound when you turn up on the job and your mates already scraping away when you get out the van and it sounds like he's grinding steel, sore elbow time [emoji3]

Or is it more like a squealing pig [emoji3][emoji3]

Cheers Jim
Are you putting accelerator in it?
and still scraping that late?
Thanks

Not using accelerator but I may do when I go back to it. Got shite weather here at the moment. Hard to get 2 decent days together! Don't like using accelerator thru the machine at all tho much rather do next day.

I don't care anyway tho I'm gonna f**k that s**t off and start using fassa. Bored of k rend! More of it I'm bored of that F*****g basecoat the spec on every job we do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk