orange juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayti

working with old head this week running conice in a church he told me put a little orange juice in casting plaster slows the setting ? never heard that before as anyone else?

yeah sounds like it could work - just had a read of the wikipedia page on tartaric acid and a lot of fruits including grapes have it in.

A lot of us use or have used cream of tartar to slow the set down.

I worrie about you casper in that flat all on your own drinking urn brew while trying to peel the stuck pages of your titie
mags you need a good woman to look after you.

Henry don't worry mate he doesn't sit in his flat drinking irn bru he sits in his flat drinking meths & Buckfast cocktails :RpS_thumbsup:

I worrie about you casper in that flat all on your own drinking urn brew while trying to peel the stuck pages of your titie
mags you need a good woman to look after you.

don't worry aboot me H. I'm good. I got the barmaid at the spoon to look after me and i got a bog roll holder screwed onto the wall behind my couch n a fridge full of beer!!!!! All is as it should be :RpS_cool:

Was told many years ago by an old spunker that if you put piss in plaster it slowed down the setting. dont know if its true as i never tried it.:RpS_unsure:. there is an obvious joke in there to.

piss certainly kills the plaster and it stinks, the labourer would get a good hiding and fecked off for that

citric acid=retarder

Also citric acid ie: eat an orange at lunch if your spreading acrylics and dont wear gloves.....it will remove acrylic finish from your hands

bar maids says that if i eat oranges itll make my spunk taste better than after drinking all that grolsch (tried it the other day and all i can say is that shes a lying *******!!)

bar maids says that if i eat oranges itll make my spunk taste better than after drinking all that grolsch (tried it the other day and all i can say is that hes a lying *******!!)

Too much time in the club is clouding your judgement for where you stick ya sausage marra.................:-0

shurrup ya dirty terwat:RpS_lol:

ive but the league up mate on the dreamteam thread

just highlight it and copy then paste mate, takes some messing about with sometime because it selects most of the page sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.